Chapter 7

"No, flipping heavens of earth to it's crust." I dramatically cried as I was answering my math homework.

How the hell do I turn letters into number? What do I have to prove when it's clearly obvious in the equation. What more proof do this number and shapes need?

"Argh, what time is it? I wish Luna can teach me." I groaned as I saw it's already 2 am and I'm still doing my math homework.

"Luna, where are you?" I cried and went out my room holding my papers. I looked inside her room but it was dark. I went downstairs too but none.

Guess she hadn't really came home since earlier. I decided to wait in the living area until I felt really sleepy when someone opened the door that made me stood up in shock.

I was about to run to cry to Luna and rant about my homework when Eren's face surprised me that almost gave me an heart attack.

"Eren!" I held my racing chest and looked at my sister beside him that looks very wasted. "What happened?" I suddenly got worried and neared Luna so I can help Eren with her.

"She got drunk. It was lucky that my friends invited me to the bar and saw her. Some guy could've took advantage to her." Eren looks so mad.

"What a relief that you bumped into her. I was just waiting for her too." I said.

Luna groaned and opened her eyes slightly. "Hah! Sister! I missed you!" She said drunkenly and suddenly got out from Eren's arms and run to me but she got unlucky when she almost fell. Good thing Eren caught her with his both arms and scolded her.

He sighed. "Can you stop escaping? You're already having a hard time walking straight."

I giggled and admired him like how he looks like a father scolding her despite of my sister's situation. "Don't worry. I can manage this now." I held Luna and placed her arms around my neck for support. "You can go home now. Sorry for the disturbance."

"Let me atleast walk her to her room."

I smiled. "It's okay. Luna always listen to me. Thank you." I said and helped Luna walk. Eren looks like he's having double thoughts but said his goodbye after some time. After reaching her room. I sighed and changed her clothes and went back to my own room.

I haven't finished my homeworks so I started working on it until I finished it at 5 am. I didn't got a blink of sleep so I just drank coffee and had a breakfast after mom woke up and left for school.

"Good Morning." Mikasa greeted me. I greeted her back and continued sketching on my papers. "Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm." I nodded and gave her a space beside my chair as I chewed on my gum. "Wassup'? Is it about Eren?" I giggled. "If you want to ask if we're already dating then no." I joked.

"You guess?" She raised her brows. "I want to ask about Eren's location this past weeks. After he graduate he keeps being a bother to Carla's company. They want to train him but he keeps escaping and disobeying his dad. I wanna know what are you guys up to?"

I furrowed my brows and stopped chewing. "Me? I wasn't able to hang-out with him for this past few months. He said he was busy with the company?"

"Huh?" She leaned on the chair and clicked her tongue. "I completely forgot when was the last time he set his foot in the house."

I chuckled and tapped her shoulders. "I'll text him." I said and went on my phone.

To: Eren

Hey? U free at lunch? Wanna grab a bite?

I waited for a whole five minutes until he replied that made my heart skipped a bit.