Chapter 18

I knocked on the door few times before the door opened revealing Jean. I invited myself on Connie's apartment holding the meat I saw on Sasha's refrigerator. I head straight to their kitchen and placed the meat while Jean followed me.

"Seriously, how can she survive with only meat on her refrigerator." I complained. I opened Connie's refrigerator. There was only nothing in there but I'm kinda lucky I found the ingredients I needed.

"Same thing with Connie. Wanna go to groceries after my shoot?" He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottled water. I was chopping the ingredients and boiling the meat to make it softer before I cooked it.

"Sure. Don't you have any works than that? You do have a lot of time in your hands." I looked at him through my shoulders.

"I do have one tomorrow actually. Just a part time, when I'm bored." He sat down on a chair.

"Cool, can I come?" I gave him my sweetest smile. Since I can't start working until next week or maybe more, maybe following him would lessen my boredness. I don't wanna rot inside an apartment alone.

"Ohh. Okay? You alright with crowdy places?" He leaned on the table.

"I don't mind." I shrugged and started frying the ingredients. The whole time I was cooking, he just sat there and kept watching me while I move around. It makes me anxious knowing no one really watches me cook. After I finished all, he stood up and set the table with plates and spoons.

"This tastes good." He said as he dug in and ate the meal I cooked. "Didn't know you're a good cooker."

I shrugged and started eating. "I have to be."

He stopped eating and looked at me. He faked cough and wiped his mouth. "Must be serious." He said. "So, wanna go to the studio with me?" He asked and I nodded.

--

"Y/N! WAKE UP--"

"SHUT UP, I WAS IN THE SHOWER." I said after I opened the door. He immediately turnes around just right after I opened it.

"Woah there." He raised his hands and I was facing his back. I furrowed my brows and looked down on my towel.

"Stop overreacting, I'm covered with towel." I said. He shook his head.

"Still undressed under that." He explained himself. "I'll wait you next door." And he started walking away. I was left confused but I started moving and changing clothes .

--
"So, we heading on your part time job? It's getting late " I asked as I wore my seatbelt, sitting on his car. "Won't your boss get mad?" He started the engine and glanced to me.

"Not really." He turned the car around and I nodded.

"Oh by the way, you look like an old man earlier at shoot." I giggled when he looked away from the road just to glare at me. I was confused when we stopped on a high-end bar far from the model studio.

"Okay.." I looked up when I went out the car. "You work here?"

"Yeah?" He glanced at me twice. "Uh. Do you mind? I mean.. Yeah I do work here.".

I chuckled. "I don't. Now shall we?" I pointed at the entrance. He lead me the way, some waiters greeted him which he greeted back. We both passed through the crowd where people are dancing. Some even invited Jean but he refused and held my waist until we reached the stairs connected to the second floor.

"Woah, it's quiet here." I said to him. The second floor looks like a restaurant.

"Yeah, it is. Its for the people who don't party." He made me sit down on a one-table person. I thanked him and he pointed downstairs. "I should go now. You can go downstairs if you wanna drink."

I nodded and bid goodbye to him. I ordered a light food for myself since I can't just sit here and do nothing. I also got a little hungry after a long drive. After the food, I went to the balcony only to see a couple making out downstairs.

"Ergh." I sounded disgusted. I've been to a bar before but I really haven't saw people's live making out. I always get drunk first because of my low tolerance in alcohol. I got bored sitting and playing games so I decided to go down stairs. I went to the counter and saw Jean mixing drinks.

"Hey there, Mr. Bartender. A glass of Manhattan, please." I smiled at him when he noticed me.

"Oh hey." He leaned on the countee after serving a glass of whiskey to the guy beside me. "Got bored already?" He asked. I nodded and looked around the people having fun.

He turned around and started mixing my drink. A familiar guy entered the counter and switched places with him. I feel like I've seen him somewhere I couldn't remember.

"You can entertain your.." The guy looked at me meaningly. I shook my hand.

"Friend"

The guy nodded but he seems like he's not believing me. "Yeah, friend." He slightly punched Jean earning a groan from him.

"Man. Friends of friends, geez." He said.

"Okay. There's a vacant couch out there, you can sit there with her." He pointed at the center. Jean thanked him. I also finished the drink and stood up. "By the way, the private room is ready, right?"

Jean looked at him. "It's always been. Why?" He asked.

"Nothing really. Just Mr. Jeager again with his bussiness partners. They said they're on their way."

"That man again--"

"E-excuse me?" I was alarmed after hearing Eren's surname. Or maybe I just misheard. "Jeager?" I asked if I heard it right. Both of them nodded and Jean asked 'why?'. "Who.. who's Jeager are you talking about?" Maybe it wasn't Eren. Could be Uncle Grisha.. or Aunt Carla, whatever.

"The President? Mr. Eren-- Oh there they are!" He said that made me widened my eyes. I looked back and saw a bunch of man in a suit entered including Eren. I immediately pulled Jean out of the counter and dragged him to where that guy said about vacant couch.

"Y/N--"

"Excuse me!" I yelled at the girl who's blocking our way. "Pardon us--"

"Hey--"

I gripped my hands who's holding Jean's arms. I pushed aside the people who kept dancing infront of us until we reached the couch.

"I think he won't see me anymore here." I talked to myself. I can saw Eren talk to the guy in counter with people behind him. This kinda place is kinda far away from the counter, so he prolly won't notice my stare.

"Y/N!"

"HUH?!" I looked at Jean and he has a questionable look in his eyes. I blinked and I just realized I'm with him.

"Why are you panicking? Are you alright?" He asked. I slowly shook my head and lowered my gaze.

"Eren's here." I explained. He still gave me the confused look. I sighed and remembered I'm not with my bestfriends.

"Eren's my husband."