Chapter 4

"Oh, Eren?" Sasha pointed her fingers on Eren when she just arrived from her part-time.

"Sasha? It's been a while." Eren greeted and Sasha sat beside Historia who's sitting beside me.

"You guys knew each other?" Historia asked.

"Well yeah. Connie and I were assisted by him when we were freshmen." Sasha said.

"I didn't know that you're talking about Sasha and Connie when you said you're inviting your friends to my birthday." Eren sipped on his glass.

"Ah! That's right. I forgot about my gift." I grabbed the small box im my bag and gave it to him. "Here. Happy Birthday, by the way."

Historia, Sasha, Mikasa and Armin did the same. We're currently celebrating Eren's birthday and also the last day of school.

He's gonna treat us here in restaurant near our school where lots of students and teahers used to eat or drink. We celebrated here once when I wasa freshman.

"Where's Connie? Is he gonna be late?" I asked Sasha while we're eating.

"About that," Sasha's chewing her food while talking. "He won't make it tonight, a friend asked for his help."

I nodded. "Who?"

"Jean. Our classmate."

After we ate. Eren ordered alcohol for all of us. We drank and drank. We laughed while telling each other some stories.
Especially Sasha who's more wasted than us.

I knew that she has such low alcohol tolerance but we didn't stopped her fkr she was funny when drunk, on the other hand, Mikasa looks the same after we drank 4 bottles of alcohol.

"Say, Eren. Do you like someone now or what?" Armin teased Eren while he keeps looking at me. I widened my eyes on Armin but somehow got curious too.

"What?" I whispered to him.

"What kind of question is that?" Eren chuckled nervously that got my attention.

"Well you know," Armin shrugged. "We've been friends since kids but you never tell us about your lovelife."

"That makes me think," Mikasa interupted. "Carla said something about you, liking someone."

"Mikasa!" Eren widened his eyes as he scolded Mikasa. He palmed his face and shook his head while we all laughed on how flustered is he.

"Whoever that girl is. We'll support you." Mikasa glanced at me which made me concious.

"What--" Eren stopped when his phone rang from a call. He excused himself and went out the restaurant.

Historia poked me and whispered. "I think they're reffering to you."

"We're talking about you Y/N." Armin talked.

"See." Historia pointed them. Mikasa nodded and Armin smiled at me.

"Eren's too musty for our Y/N but, oh well" Sasha shrugged and even barely opening her eyes. Historia stopped her from drinking.

"You know, Eren sure takes a lot of time hanging out with you, than us. That makes us think that Aunt Carla is talking about how Eren likes you." Armin said.

"Would you date him if we asked you to?" Mikasa squinted her eyes and leaned forward.

"What? You got that wrong, Eren thinks of me as his friend, like you guys. But, i guess" I whispered that made them laugh. "No. In all honesty, he thinks of me as a friend. You could get that wrong."

"Eren doesn't study with us at starbucks."

"You don't have to defend him. We know that you like him." Historia joined.

"I didn't say I don't like him. I said he don't--"

"What're you guys chattering?" Eren suddenly came and sat beside Mikasa.

"Nothing!" I almost raised my voice. I heard Historia and Armin laughed while Mikasa's holding her smile.

"You didn't have to be so obvious." Historia whispered.

"Nothing really, just Y/N's lovelife." Armin giggled.

"Armin-"

"Oh you got a boyfriend?" Eren raised his brows.

"No-- Argh. Whatever," I drank two straight shots, not caring about how bitter it tastes when it reached my throat.

•••

"Eren. You should drive Y/N home." I heard Mikasa's voice. I can barely open my eyes and I felt like vommiting everytime I open it.

Mikasa's holding drunk Armin while Eren's holding me carefully so I could walk straight.

"No," I tried lifting my arms but it felt so heavy. "Historia's--"

"She already left with Sasha. Her girlfriend called her earlier too." Eren said. "Don't worry, I didn't drank a lot unlike you, you can't drive in your estate."

He gently made me sit on his passenger sit and something to Mikasa before he went inside and started the engine.

Good thing I didn't brought my car since I know that when I get drunk, I am not going to be able to drive.

Eyes closed, I thought of some reasons I should tell Luna when I arrive. Surely, she'll scold me for going home late at night.

I remember when I was freshman, I went home early in the morning and she found out I slept with someone when I got drunk.

Funny thing is how she looks very relieved when she found out I slept with a woman and her reason was,

"Atleast woman can't impregnate you unlike men. It's better to bring a woman home than a man especially if you're drunk."

I didn't know how many minutes has passed when Eren stopped the car saying we just arrived.

"I'll guide you inside." He was about to open the door.

"No. I'm okay.. my sister will kill you.." I tried to open my eyes but I failed when i felt my surrounding spin.

"I'll tell her nothing happened." Eren went out of the car to open the door for me. "Now don't be stubborn. You're gonna trip over a rock and fall." He said and lent a hand.

I sighed and gave up. Slowly, he held my waist and helped me walk 'til we reached the gate. He opened the gate himself since it wasn't even locked.

When we're infront of front door, it was locked. Eren did not bother to ask me a key so I gave him my bag.

"The keys.. in my.. bag" I said. My eyelids felt so heavy that I feel like sleeping now. I heard the sound of the keys so Eren opened the door.

I opened my eyes slightly to see darkness on the living room and lightness on the kitchen. I saw a figurine comming out from the kitchen.

I didn't know what happened next because the sleepiness ate me out and I passed out.

Although the last thing I heard is the sound of my bag falling and Eren mumbling something.