Chapter 9

Historia's POV

I began to panick and stood up from the restaurant seat making Sasha, Connie and Ymir confused.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you there?"

Y/N called earlier and I didn't understand what she's saying except for 'help' and the phrase 'don't want to die' along with my name.

"Lets go." I grabbed my bag and didn't bother to explain them what happened eventhough Sasha kept asking me. I began locating her location and I'm glad I can see it through Snapchat.

I am worried so much that I didn't realize how fast I was driving. Ymir held my hands and told me calm down. I just couldn't calm if Y/N might me in danger

It wasn't likely for her to ask for help.

I arrived in a highway. There's a lot of people gathering near the truck and my heart couldn't stop pounding. I ran and pushed all people from my way and saw Luna laying in the road and Eren hugging her covered in blood.

I look around and not that far, I saw Y/N also laying on the ground, unconcious with no one around her. Beside her head was a stone covered in blood.

"Y/N!"

Sasha and Connie run towards her and my eyes are watering as I dialed an ambulance. My hands are trembling when I neared them and I was relieved after what Connie said.

"She still has pulse."

Connie and Sasha's hands are covered in blood from touching her head her head. I looked at her sister and Eren across us and saw Y/N's parents running from where Luna is. They cried for her especially Eren who's screaming in agony,  getting all red and mad.

I can't help but to get upset from Y/N's parents. They also have daughter in here. laying and also covered in blood. They have two daughters, not just Luna. They could've atleast show some worry to her.

Sasha and Connie can't stop their tears to fall. Not that long, the ambulance arrived and got both Y/N and her sister to the hospital.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and the smell of medicines greeted my nose which I never liked. A dextrose was connected on my wrist and a doctor was checking me.

"Oh! Glad you're awake. Do you know your name?" He asked and I nodded. "That's great. I just talked to your.. friend regarding your matter. Don't worry she just went out to buy your medicines. With that said, he left.

I weakly held my head and felt the bandage wrapped on it. I closed my eyes and let myself rest when I heard the door creaked. I didn't bother to open my eyes, it maybe just Historia or my friends. I really don't want anyone right now to talk to me.

I was glad that I even survived that truck. I was already accepting my death that time but I felt like someone pushed me.

The footsteps approached near me and I felt it stop beside my bed.

"Are you happy?"

My eyes slowly opened after hearing Eren's voice. His cold green eyes are staring to me with anger and rage.

I should be the angry one here. I want to be mad to him for using me to get to my sister but I don't have energy to do so.

"Tell me. Do you feel contended?" He asked. I furrowed my brows and glared at him. Does he think I'm happy with the situation right now?

"Are you happy? Luna died infront of my eyes, trying to save you from a stupid reason."

I feel like a cold bucket of water full of ice was splashed into me as soon as he said that. I looked at him, hoping it wasn't true but he never glanced his gaze to me again.

"L..Luna..?"

My tears are slowly falling down as I covered my mouth to refrain my sob. There, Eren gave me a disgusting look as my sobbing turns louder and louder.

He laughed hystercally and even stepped closer to me. "You dare to cry right now after what've you done?"

Was.. Was Luna the one who pushed me?

I shook my head and my hands never left my mouth. "N-Nonsense.." I whispered as I felt my chest getting heavy and heavier every seconds. I stood up trying to get up from the bed but I only got my head throbbing in pain. "Luna.. Luna can't be dead."

"What.."

I held my chest feeling suffocated along my head. I groaned when I suddenly can't get up. Eren suddenly attacked me. Both of his strong hands were on my throat and gripped it harder making me unable to gasped for air.

"Nonsense??" His green eyes are a bit blury to my vision. My hands are also gripping on his hands to make him stop. "Are you not aware of what you done? Huh?!" He yelled infront of me. "Because of your selfishness, she died!"

His hands even gripped on my throat even harder making hard to swallow and gasp for air.

"She died trying to protect your stupid daydreaming. Nonsense, huh?" He said sarcastically. I could see how his eyes turned red in anger. "WHAT FUCKING NONSENSE HERE IS THAT YOU'RE STILL HERE, BREATHING AND ALIVE."

He's panting in anger while I'm gasping for air. Eren.. is willing to kill me right here right and now. It's almost as if I'm seeing his second personality.

"You should've been died instead--"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Suddenly, I felt his hands left my throat and an oxygen mask covered half of my face. Nurses and a doctor came rushing to me as I saw Historia pushing Eren.

Historia

"Are you trying to kill Y/N, huh?" I pushed him on his chest while he stared at Y/N's room's door madly. His chest was huffing in anger.

My eyes averted to the nurses giving Y/N her oxygen mask. Her eyes are half-closed as she tried to gasp in the oxygen mask for an air.

If I didn't came, he could've killed Y/N with his hands. I know he's mad but tbat doesn't give him a permission to blame his anger to Y/N.

"You've gone crazy, Eren." That's all I said before I left him standing on the door to approach the doctor.

"That could've killed miss Y/N if we didn't came earlier.  The doctor smiled politely to me after witnessing what just happened. I couldn't give him back his smile so I just stood there.

"Anyways, Who should I talk to regarding Miss L/N's case." He asked. This should be discussed with her parents but I doubt they'll pay attention to her.

The door suddenly making me avert my attention to Eren who slammed the door close.

"I'll be taking care of her for a while."  I said.

"Alright. I already talked to you regarding her asthma, please talk to her that she should not misplace her inhaler. It's a serious issue. And about the concussion test, I guess it won't be nessesarry anymore after I talked to her earlier. The nurses will check her every 12-15 hours."

I nodded and taked notes some important stuffs about Y/N's case. I should just say this to Connie and Sasha after they come back from buying a meal for Y/N when she woke up.