Chapter 3

Still from Y/N's past.

••••

Eren:

I think it was across the mall? I don't know, I haven't been there.

Me:

Really? Let's go there sometimes. I wanna see the cats too.

Eren:

Let's go later. I'm curious about this cat cafe too. Do you like cats?

Me:

God, I love them.

Eren:

Yeah? Then we should go. I'll pick you up at your class.

I can't stop smiling like an idiot while replying to him. I wasn't even focused on the teacher and just on my phone.

Eren and I are friends for a month now. When we sometimes see each other on school, we always eat lunch.

Sometimes, we'd see each other outside school unexpectedly then we'll go out for dinners. A lot has happened this month which makes me happy.

"Look who's smilin'." Luna sat beside me. We're on the living room while dad is still on work while mom is in their room.

"Oh hey, When did you arrived from school?" I asked and turned off my phone.

"Nah-uh. Don't change the topic. Who're you textin' huh?" My sister placed her head on my shoulders.

"A friend from the same school." I answered not wanting to say anything else but this nosy girl wouldn't stop.

"A friend, huh? I never saw you smile while texting Historia like that."

I rolled my eyes and removed her head and she just chuckled.

"You're really keeping a secret from me now." She acts sad which I flicked her head. "Oww, you little.."

I laughed and stood up thinking she'll hit me too. She just carresed her forehead and laughed with me.

Later on, I went back on siting and she spoke. "You know I said that once too. I told myself that they're just a friend to me."

"And you fell for them?"

She sighed and nodded.

"So are you two going out now?" I asked in curiosity. Never did my sister tried to open up with me until now.

She shooked her head. "Nope. And I don't care anymore. I need to focus on studying. Even if it's hurting us both. This is for both of our sake." She said.

I kinda felt bad for her. I don't know what's the difference between us two but Mom and Dad are pressuring her to study more.

I remember the time from this year where she got all her grades to B+to C. Our parents had to ground her, so I studied hard to get the highest grade so that they'll forgive Luna. But instead of doing that, they just ignored me and said it's not a big deal.

I did failed once and got a D- on my card. It was dumb to say that I purposely did it to have their attention but I get nothing.

I sometimes got jealous with my kwn sister. It's just that it doesn't felt the same treatment between us. Kind of.. unfair to me.

••

"Hey, Sorry. I went home to fetch my car. My sister's car, i don't have one." I said and appeared infront of him while he's reading a book.