Chapter 10

Eren's POV

"Eren.."

"Luna? Luna.. Luna! STAY THE FUCK AWAKE. DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES. PLEASE. Stay with me!"

A warm smile was given to me by the girl I love. Despite of her blood, comming out from her body, she manage to stay relax. With that, I felt my tears comming out from my eyes.

"Sh.. she. loves you.. so much--"

"Don't talk, please. Save your energy." I looked around and everyone's staring at us. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE?!"

I heard a soft laugh. She raised her hands as her bloody fingers run weakly through my hands. "She.. She's been through.. so much.. do love her.. for me." Her eyes closed suddenly making my eyes widened.

"No. no. no Luna--"

"LUNA!" I heard Luna's mom's voice and kneeled on the road, not caring about Luna's scattered blood.

I sighed and stood up from the grass I was sitting infront of Luna's grave. It's been already a month but it feels like that happened yesterday.

Love Y/N? For what? For her own satisfaction and selfishness? Does she even felt sorry after what Luna did for her.

It should've been her laying under this grave. She should've died, not Luna. My life's ruined because of her selfishness.

Luna giving her own life just for her is too much. What was the reason?

I wanted to kill her. I should've just kill her. To avenge my Luna. She can't walk freely on this world knowing because of her, Luna died. She deserves hell.

Luna's last request hunts me to sleep. How can I love the person who killed my Luna? To think that I need to force myself to love her is too much for me.

I can't even stand the thought of marrying her for Luna's sake. I'd rather die than doing it.

Y/N was truly a great friend. She was.

I hope she just die and rot in hell in exchange of Luna's life.

Y/N's POV

I opened the door of my bedroom thinking it's my parents who knocked but I'm wrong. It was Historia.

"Hey." She smiled holding a paper bag and entered the room. "I noticed the gate was open so I entered. Your parents aren't here also."

I nodded and we both sat down on my bed. After what happened, I wouldn't expect them to talk to me again. Not like they actually do from the start.

I'm still lucky that I can still call this house my home and I can still set a foot here.

"Oh! Right. You probably have eaten already. I bought your meds. This is the last pack for another week and tada!" She opened the small paper bag. "You don't have to drink bitter meds anymore!" She looked at me trying to lighten my mood.

I haven't eaten lunch yet. I don't have energy to lift my hands. After what happened.. I can't just sit and act like nothing.

Deep within me. I also blame myself for what happened. Just like mom, dad and Eren especially, I was the one to blame. If I didn't act like a kid, we should've avoided it.

Once, I overheard Eren and my mom's conversation in Luna's funeral. Luna died thinking of me and her last words to Eren about me.

I loved Eren. And I still really do. But I can't be selfish after what Luna did in order to save me. Now that I know Eren really does love Luna.