Chapter 5

I slowly opened my eyes feeling an massive headache because of my hangover. I sat down for a while and tried manefisting to stop my headache.

It's already 12 in noon. I washed my face and went out my bedroom. I saw my mom panicking.

"What happened?" I asked her and held her shoulder. She shook her shoulders making me realize that she felt uncomfortable.

She sighed and shook her head. Ignoring me. She went on her room and went out looking stress.

"Where the hell did I placed the invitation.." She mummbled and leaned on the door, trying to remember.

I noticed her on a formal attire. There might be a huge event in her working place the reason why she's in a hurry.

"Uhm.. I think I saw a purple glittery invitation on the table's garden yesterday morning.." I said hesistantly.

She looked at me frowning and groaned. She walk passed me, bumping on my shoulders. I almost tripped on my own foot, good thing I got the chance to lean on the wall.

I shook my head and massaged it when my headache came back. Here, I was wishing to improve my relationship with her and my dad.

I went downstairs and saw mom half-running to the garden. Luna was sitting on the couch while the television is opened. But her eyes are darted somewhere and looks like she was lost in thought.

"Hey, sissy." I giggled and jumped on the couch which made her flinched. I furrowed my brows on how she got surprised.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I tried to put my hands on her forehead but she just smiled and held both of my hands.

"You're asking me that when you're the one who came drunk last night." She smiled. "I made a soup for your hangover. Wanna eat it together?" She said and I nodded.

It looks like she's been hiding a problem that didn't want to talk about. I'll let her that if that makes her comfortable.

"Uhm," She hesitated when she put the bowl of soup infront of me. "Are you.. Are you going somewhere right now?" She averted her gaze.

I took a spoonful of her soup in my mouth and nodded. "Yeah. I was planning on going to Sasha's but Connie messaged me that she left earlier. So, I'm probably gonna check Historia up."

She nodded and sat infront of me. But the way she took a deep exhale can't escape on me. Must be a big problem.

"Oh.. If I wasn't mistaken', Eren drove me home last night. But don't worry, we did nothing. Plus, we're with my friends."

Her spoon left hanging in the mid' air as soon as I said that. Slowly, she looked at me and blinked.

"Y-yeah. I'm not worried." She nodded.

I smiled. "I'm glad." I said and blew on the hot soup. "It seems like there's no problem about bringing him here last night. Got me worried over nothing." I chuckled.

After our peep talk, she didn't voiced out again. It got me curious if she's really having a huge problem. Usually, she would invent some topics just to talk to me.

But this day seems very different to her. I'm worried for her.

"Luna, you can talk to me. You know.." I said in the middle of silence. She must've thought that I noticed her silence so she gave me a chuckle.

"Yeah, I know. Just a school problem."

I nodded and went upstairs after I ate. I took a bath and changed into a formal clothes before I went downstairs.