Chapter 36

While doing my make-up, someone knocked into my room. I had to finish it before I grabbed my phone and opened the door. Eren's face was the first one I saw.

"Good Morning. Wanna grab a breakfast?" He said. I smiled and nodded as we both went to the elevator to go down. Staffs are greeting Eren and smiling at me. We both sat down on a chair across each other. We talked about a lots of things.

"Actually, I have things to take care now. You can enjoy yourself here, is that okay?" He said concernly. I smiled and nodded.

I know very well, he's a busy person I cannot bother him. After the short breakfast. I went back to my room and Eren went to god knows where. I sighed and got bored while I was sight seeing on the terrace. I can see the people enjoying the pool. I kinda like Eren's new hotel. Not that it has it's own restaurant and also there's a pool. Some of the Jeager's hotel are the fool can be found on the rooftop.

I debated if I should go to the pool or not. I really don't have clothes for swimming. Maybe there's a store nearby?

I decided and went down to ask the receptionist. She said there's a souvenir store just outside the hotel. Beside that is a swimwear botique. I also find out that there's a 10-minute ride beach here.

While heading to the botique, I realized I don't need car to drive because it's literally just across the hotel. I bought a swimwear that suits my liking and not too revealing. I also bought a black thin pareo to cover half of my legs.

I went back again to my room and tried it on. I felt satisfied with what I bought. It's also been so long since I went to swim. I stared at the mirror for a while before I decided to capture myself. Just for remembrance because I know I have no guts to take picture when I'm alone with many people.

I took a lots of shots before deciding to post it on instagram. I didn't wait for the updates before I went down and going to the pool. I found a vacant sun-lounger so I  decided to stay there putting my sunglasses on. Little kids are playing around and running. A waiter looking man approached me with a smile.

"Would you like something to drink, Miss Y/N?" He asked. I looked around and saw people ordering at the counter by themselves. Is it really necessary for this?

"Uhh," I hesitated and sat still. "Is it okay? Some people are standing up to order?"

The man chuckled and shook his head. "Mr. Jeager told all the staffs to take care of you and what you need. So don't worry about it."

I nodded and smiled. Eren doesn't really need to do this. I might just be a bother to the employees.

"Okay.. Anything can do but alcohol. Thank you." I said. He nodded and left away. Few minutes before he came back with mango juice.

"Is that all? Do you need sunscreen or anything?" He asked and I shook my head, thanking him.

"I already put some in my room. Thank you."

I spent almost thirty minutes under the sun. I left my phone in my room so it's kinda awkward with lots of people here. Although, they're minding there own bussiness.

I went to the pool and I soaked myself in there. I didn't really swam because there's a lot of people but instead, I played with some 3 to 4 year old little girl. She's so nice unlike the other kids I encountered way back then.

I talked to her and played water wih he before her mother taked her back to the room and thanked me for spending time with her. Also, two men who looks the same age as me or probablt younger for 2-3 years asked me for my number. I told them that I didn't brought my phone and they insisted.

They should get the hint that I'm not interested. I thought of an excuse of being married and I'm glad they bought it. I'm literally so close on shoving them my middle finger and tell them to fvck of if only I'm not anxious of people in surrounding.

I stayed in water for an hour before I knew it's time for lunch. I left the water and decided to go back to my room. The waiter from earlier handed me a towel, which I completely forgot to bring. I thanked him and went back, with water dripping from my hair and body.

I rinsed in the shower and thought of bringing Eren a lunch. He may haven't eaten yet so I wanted to buy something for him. Since this place has its own kitchen but no ingredients, I went down to take out a food for me and Eren.

But as the elevator opened when I reached the ground floor, a familiar girl entered the elevator. I went out and thought of where did I saw her again. I looked back and the elevator is closing, the indicator say's she's going up.

I squinted my eyes while walking to the restaurant, trying to remember that girl when I realized and gasped.

She's the girl from last night! The one that kissed Eren's cheeks infront of people.

I chuckled in disbelief as I ordered a take out. I can't believe she's still here even after Eren hurted her hand. I shrugged the thought away and paid for the food.
I asked the receptionist where Eren could be right now.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Y/N. I have no idea where Mr. Jeager could be. But you could check on 29th floor. He has a own office there." She said. I thanked her and went to the elevator.

Just as I thought, that's the same room he told me last night. The floor below mine. I smiled in excitement as I looked at the lunch I ordered him. I feel like a wife sending my exhausted husband some lunch at his work.

Which I basically am.

The elevator's bell rang as a sign that I arrived. The interior of this floor is much more different than other floors. It's designed like an office-type floor with two doors across each other. The other one could be a room and the other must be an office.

I was right when I checked the sign in the door saying 'Office'. Below it was Eren's name. I sighed and knocked once feeling excited when no one answered.I furrowed my brows and knocked once again before entering the door.

I stiffened and remain standing on the door due to shock when I witnessed something that scattered my heart in pieces. I didn't realize that the food fell on the floor making the two gave their attention to me.

"Y/N--"

Eren stood up and pushed the girl that was inch away from him, holding his neck and looked like they were about to kiss. The girl fell on the floor and Eren run to me.

"S-Sorry for interupting.." I said and turned my back of him, slamming the office's door in his face.

--
Y/N's a bit drammatic here. This is just a rushed chapter cuz imma bout to sleep now. G'night/Good morning to yall.