Chapter 13

I couldn't get an ounce of good sleep this past few days after remembering what I said to Mikasa.

Eren, on the other hand, was surprisingky stopped bringing girls in our house which made me assume stuffs again. But then again, he was just resting. Connie sent me a picture of Eren, making out with his co-worker's friend who's also a known model.

Was I really okay with this set-up, waiting for Eren to love me back? Or I'm just playing blind and I already know there's no chance in the first place. In any case, I don't want to keep depending on my friends and bug them anymore.

"Y/N!!" Connie yelled in my ears making me cover it and glared to him. Sasha and Historia chuckled.

"What are you thinking that you can't even hear me calling you gazillion times." Connie frowned. I chuckled and slightly slapped his bald head making Sasha also slapped him.

"Maybe I am just tired because of work?" I said in questionaire almost sounding like sarcasm. Historia chuckled from the driver's seat.

"Maybe.. she'll miss me that's why she's thinking very deeply." Historia said teasingly.

"Yes, you got it." I jokingly pointed. "It's gonna be just a year or so before I'm gonna see you again." I said and went out the car together with Connie and Sasha.

Historia also went out carrying her big luggage. I'm carrying one of her bags and so is Connie, Sasha's holding her chips as usual, not even helping us carry Historia's luggage.

We talked a bit first while waiting until it's time for Historia's flight. Sasha cried loudly making people looked at us.

"Shut up or I'll grill you like a potato. You're embarrassing." Connie looked around embarrased.

Sasha sniffed and pointed his head. "Aren't you the one who have a head built like a potato?" She said that make us all laugh despite of our teary eyes. Historia held my waist and hugged me while the other two starts fooling around again.

"I'm gonna miss you." Sasha whispered.

"What do you mean? It's just a nine-hour flight from here to NC. I can just book a flight if I get to miss you." I joked.

"Yeah like you can afford a thousand dollars for that flight." She also said jokingly.

"Well I can just get the cheapest."

"eight-hundred dollars are the cheapest."

I shrugged. "My husband is a billionaire though." I joked but her face became serious. I stopped smiling knowing the air around us differs after I mentioned Eren.

"Y/N." She held my hands. The announcement for her flight rang around the airport but that didn't bother her. "If anything serious happen. Please contact me."

I giggled. "And what? You comming home?" I asked.

She nodded. Yes. If needed then I'll fly here immediately."

"You can't do that--"

"Then atleast call Sasha or Connie. You think you can just keep that to yourself?"

I smiled and carressed her cheeks. "I'm okay, Historia. I'm gonna be fine." I said to her but it sounds like I'm convincing myself and not her. "You have to go now. Call me if you arrived, okay?" I changed the topic. She sighed and nodded kissing me on my cheeks. She did the same thing to Sasha while she hugged Connie.

She waved and started to walk away holding all of her luggages. "You better update me from time to time-- NO, SECOND TO SECONDS, okay?!" She shouted as she gets further and further.

"OKAY!" We all yelled at the same time that had us all laughed together until we can't see Historia anymore. Connie looked at the keys that Historia gave her earlier to take care of her car.

"We just need plenty more months before she come back ." Connie pouted. We also looked gloomy as we turned around to leave the airport .

"Wanna stay at my place? Beers?" Connie asked but I declined.

"I'd love too but I need to do something at home." I said in excuse. I need to buy groceries, clean the house and rest.

"Yeah, no. My boss called me earlier for some checkings." Sasha also said. Connie furrowed his brows.

"Huh? It's Saturday. Plus the boss didn't called me? Aren't we on the same team?" Connie looks confused.

"Yeah, but he said he'll just call you if you're needed. But I think you're not 'cuz you're useless." Sasha said with smile that annoyed Connie. Connie groaned and I interupted them.

"Let's call it a day, shall we? I need to go now." I said. They nodded and we bid goodbye to each other. I didn't brought my car so I rode a taxi to buy some groceries before heading home.

--
As you see this is just a short chapter. It's because there's a rat in my house and I can't stop thinking where the hell did it go. My mind is full of 'where could be the rat is?' that I can't even think of what I should put here now.

Anyways, see ya' next chapter!

(。'▽'。)♡