transfer to (1)

~•Dedicated to ©AmikArtest•~

A teenage girl stepped off a Learjet in London, at Heathrow. She was about 5'8" and slightly curvy but in a decent way. Her hair was the color of chocolate, and her eyes were unusual, violet. Other than that, Liliana was quite plain for looks or at least she thought so. It didn't bother her, as she didn't think having a boy in her life was a great idea, especially after her trauma with her team's deaths. Eighteen was still too young to have one she thought. Her name was, Dr. Liliana Draghicescu, of Romanian descent.

There was a man standing by a black sedan waiting for her. He was an older English man with a monocle. Lana was told his name was Walter C. Dornez of the Hellsing Organization and the butler in charge of the Hellsing household. She would be stationed at the Manor. She decided to study the older man and form an initial profile.

Vlada, as her professors and behavioral team called her that in private. She could see if her skills as a profiler still worked without revealing anything. He seemed overly composed and in great physical shape for his age. A voice in her head said he was capable of killing without thought, if need be. Perhaps ex-military or security but she doubted it.

The FBI had chosen to loan her out to help catch serial killers in England. She was considered a prodigy in criminal behavior and seemed to know more about killers than she should. She had the gift of becoming like having the mind of the killer. But had she lost her edge?

Her last assignment caused the death of her entire team and her in the hospital for a month. She had sole survivor syndrome. The man tortured her extensively and said he was recreating a masterpiece from her form that the whole world would see. One day he said his death goddess was born and set her loose. Liliana now questioned the  decision, but was told she was on loan and to only be concerned with that.

The young girl walked up to Walter and shook his hand, "Hello Mr. Dornez, I'm Dr. Liliana Draghicescu from the FBI."

"Pleasure to meet you Dr. Draghicescu call me Walter, I am the butler for Hellsing Organization," the butler bowed slightly but never took his eyes of her form.

Liliana's luggage was placed in the sedan, and she proceeded to sit in the back seat. Her mind took note of her surroundings and how she got to Hellsing Manor. She may need to know how to get back to London at some point. Though a couple times she just closed her eyes to desensitize her brain.

Walter showed her to a huge bedroom with an office area to one side and a large extravagant bathroom. The office area had a small library section. Sitting on a large antique table was an antique chess set. She walked over and touched it. There was a tag stating a gift from the bureau for her services. Now just to find someone decent to play the game with.

"Dr. Draghicescu, your meeting is at six, so do get some sleep. I will have food for you when you wake," the butler relayed the message to her.

"Thank you, Walter.," she replied in a distant sounding voice.

The young doctor needed to get some sleep, but that very thing, sleep was the last thing she wanted. Liliana pulled her phone out and made a call to Dr. Stims, her psychologist in the states.

"How are you, Lana?" her doctor asked with concern.

"Doing, considering it's only been three months. I was unable to sleep the whole way..."

Dr. Stims inquired about more details, "How much sleep are you getting in?"

"Three..." Liliana mumbled.

"I will increase your sleep medication," Dr. Stims said immediately.

"No more drugs! I used to only sleep for about five hours. I don't need a lot of sleep," the profiler growled out.