Chapter 24

Jyugo POV

My mind is all foggy. I can't concentrate on anything around me. Every time I try to open my eyes and get past the fog, a splitting headache would knock me to the ground, barely able to move.

Jyugo: What is happening? My head...why...?

*Elf*: Sleeping beauty finally awoke?

Jyugo: Coward! Stop hiding!

*Elf*: Well, well, well. Even after everything you still have quite the attitude, don't you? Don't worry, like any responsible pet owner I am going to make sure you behave...properly. Now, why don't you stand back and enjoy the show. I bet you will scream with so much excitement when the main course begins.

All of a sudden, an opening appeared in the fog and...

Jyugo: No...

Enki POV

Nico: What?

Uno: There is no way the serum wouldn't work. He's bluffing. Nico go!

There is no way they changed the formula for the serum. That psycho always boasted about how perfect that thing was. He is bluffing. He must be.

Enki: Go already! I'll hold him off.

25 left to get the antidote from Okina. Now all I have to do is stall this little monster until he gets back.

Elf: Hold me off? HAHAHAHAHA! Did you suddenly develop a sense of humor while I was gone!? We both know you don't stand a chance, so instead of fighting and dying horribly, why don't you stay still and I will give you all a quick and painless death, or at least, as painless as being stabbed could be.

Hajime: As if. Show me what you've got.

Elf: With pleasure.