Chapter 12

Jyugo POV

Darkness. There is only darkness around me. My past, it's so dark, I can't even see it. My past has been dark for as long as I can remember, the pain I suffered, everything, I had forgotten it, but now it's all coming back. All my suffering, all past torments, me being abandoned and left to rot in this cruel world, all the experiments that I have been put through, all that pain, how could that sadistic bastard came out as the good guy in all of this? I don't get it. My stiff body jumps up as I awake to an empty cell...no, Zakuro is here for some reason.

Zakuro: Jyugo! You're awake!

Jyugo: Why am I here?

Zakuro: We are cellmates. Isn't that cool?

Jyugo: Yeah. I guess.

Zakuro: Oh, are you hungry?

Jyugo: Kind of.

Zakuro: Good, cause I got you some fried rice and chicken.

Jyugo: Thanks Zakuro.

Hajime POV

After 15 has been captured, there have been countless meetings regarding the safety of the inmates and the possibility of that guy getting in here again. Through some intense digging, the monkey found some interesting documents in a closed-off office in his building. Somehow he was able to prove his brother innocent of killing that inmate, so we have all been working together to get to the bottom of this whole mess.

Samon: So you say you know the guy that captured 15?

Enki: Yes. He is somehow capable of taking control of the people this suspicious organization experiments on. At some point, he was able to do that to me too, but thanks to Okina-san's help I don't have to worry about that, and neither does 634. And I am pretty sure he forced 15 to fight me a few years back.

Samon: For how long did these bastards experiment on the kid?

Enki: Kid?

Hajime: Yeah. Surprisingly he is just 16.

Enki: Hard to believe that a kid was able to defeat me on his own.

Samon: Yea...