Chapter 10

Zakuro POV

'I have to admit, Jyugo is way heavier than I thought he would be.' As I carry Jyugo to the infirmary, I can hear shouting up ahead. 'Please. Please don't be who I think it is.'

Manji: Come on, don't be like that.

Kujaku: Come near me again, and I might make you regret the day you were born.

Manji: Oh, Zakuro! Who'd you got there? Need a hand? I can be of great assistance.

Zakuro: Uh...no need to worry. I Can handle it.

Manji: No, you can't. Come on, just let me help.

'I disagree, and Jyugo might be the one ending me.' I try and get away, but Jyugo is heavy, so I can't really run away like I usually do. Just as he is about to grab Jyugo, Manji's hand is lightly sliced by a flying playing card.

Kujaku: What do you think you are doing?

Manji: Nothing, just helping out poor Zakuro here. He is really struggling with that guy. Doesn't he seem heavy?

Kujaku: No. All I see is a sick pervert that seems to take a liking to Elf's lost pet.

Manji: HUH? This guy, really?

Kujaku: Yeah. Would you like to check that with Elf?

Manji: NO! I believe you...And to make it clear, I did nothing. Oh, and good luck with that guy Zakuro! Bye!

Kujaku: One day, I will kill that perverted bastard....Here to see Isou?

Zakuro: Yea.

Kujaku: Just go already, and when your friend wakes up, warn him about Manji, just in case.

Zakuro: Got it.

I enter the infirmary. I put Jyugo on one of the many beds in the room.

Zakuro: Isou! There is someone you should do a check-up on.

Isou: Number 15, huh?

Zakuro: Uh, Yeah.

Isou: All right. You can leave now. I will take a look at him, and then I'll have a procedure to do.

Zakuro: On Jyugo?

Isou: Yes, on 15. What about it?

Zakuro: Nothing! I was just curious...since we are cellmates and all that.

Isouo: So Elf moved you two together in a cell?

Zakuro: Yeah.

Isou: Well, you shouldn't worry. It's a simple procedure. He should be good to go before dinner.

Zakuro: Ok, then I'll be on my way.