Chapter 5

Jyugo POV

'What happened? My head hurts like hell.' I get up from the bed and look around, to only find myself in a dark and cold cell. All I can see is a small sink and a metal cabinet above it. I get next to the door and look at the lock. 'This thing would be so easy to break.'

Elf: Already thinking of escaping?

I stumble back, startled by the blonde psycho.

Jyugo: No. (mumbling)Not that it would be that difficult.

Elf: Well, then, open it. You got stuff to do.

'Eh! He wants ME to open it? Doesn't he have a key or something?'

Elf: What's the matter? Did you get rusty while enjoying your life at Nanba? Honestly, that place is more like a hotel than a prison.

Jyugo: I did escape from there before you showed up, or did you forget already?

Elf: No, but I did forget what a lousy mouth you had. 

His green eyes were glued on me, watching my every move. I look away from him as I unlock the door.

Elf: After me.

I do as he says, and we arrive at what looks to be some kind of arena.

Zakuro: So you are Jyugo? It is so exciting to finally get to meet you!

I am met with a cheerful-looking guy with silver-grey eyes with a spiral pattern, light grey hair, and the most prominent features, blood-red shackles. 'There are more people with shackles like mine?'

(Sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy with school and wasn't able to do much writing. I hope I can write longer chapters more frequently. Enjoy!)