Chapter 16

Elf Pov

After an intense meeting, it has been decided that we would attack Nanba for several reasons. Firstly to kill Enki Gokuu and Isou's old apprentice, that somehow made a serum against our body control experiment. Next to retrieve some old specimens, and maybe get some new ones. When that time comes, I am going to enjoy seeing Jyugo's face twisted in horror at the sight of our little attack. Oh, how much I would enjoy seeing that. If that won't break his spirit, I don't know what will.

Isou: What are you scheming?

Elf: Hm?

Isou: You have that face, again.

Elf: Nothing really, just thinking of our upcoming attack on Nanba.

Isou: Why do I feel coming one of your sadistic ideas?

Elf: You can call it whatever you want. The important thing is that I'll use Jyugo's body to get what I want.

Isou: There it is. You really want to turn him into a psychopath after all, huh?

Elf: Well, his apathy is remarkable, it would be a shame to let it go to waste. And when I get what I want he could become quite an asset.

Isou: When, huh? Well, IF that is to come, I am pretty sure he could come to outrank Manji in less than a month.

Elf: I would say a week, but have it your way...Is his body ready for the body-control link?

Isou: Yes. Yesterday's shot was the last. All that is left is for you to give him a blood transfusion, and everything will be ready.

Elf: Good.