Chapter 4

3rd person POV

Nico, Uno, and Rock finally arrive at their cell. They get inside their futons and shift around trying to sleep.

Nico: I think I'll sleep in Jyugo's futon tonight.

Uno: You sure?

Nico: Yeah.

As Nico tries to make himself comfortable, he can feel something inside it.

Nico: Huh?

Rock: What is it, Nico, still can't sleep?

Nico takes out a piece of paper as the others get up curiously.

Uno: What is that?

Nico: It might be from Jyugo!

Rock: Then read it.

(the letter)

'Hey guys, sorry I had do leave you alone, but someone from my past seems to want to get me. It seems that if I stay at Nanba I am going to put everyone in danger, so I will escape and make sure that you guys will be safe. I hope you will be happy, and please do not try to come after me, I will go on and keep those sadistic bastards away from you. Your friend, Jyugo.'

Uno: So this is why Jyugo wanted to escape.

Rock: And he was caught by that bastard.

Nico: Seitarou! Seitarou! SEITAROU!

Seitarou: What is it 25?

Nico: You gotta give this to Hajime!

Seitarou: He is kinda busy talking to...

Uno: That's even better! Take this to them. They need to read it.

Seitarou: Uh...okay.

Seitarou takes the note and leaves to give the two supervisors the note. As he gets to Hajime and Kenshirou he leaves the note on the table leaving fast, just saying a quick 'from 25 and the others'.

Hajime: What is this?

Kenshirou: It looks like a letter.

Hajime: So 15 knew they were after him so he decided to leave.

Kenshirou: I would rather say he was scared into leaving.

Musashi: Even for Elf, it would have been easier to catch Jyugo if he were to leave.

Kenshirou: Hmm. Maybe we should talk more tomorrow. I will take 634 back and put under tight security, so that bastard won't be able to get within 5 feet of him.

Hajime: Good call.