Chapter 2

Jyugo POV

All I can see is darkness. The shadows seem to tighten their grip on me as I feel myself gasping for air. I feel like my lungs are going to pop at any second.

Elf: Oh? What is it, Jyugo? Can't breathe? Perhaps I could do something about it, but you would have to behave and do what I want. You can do that, can't you?

'This is a trap. I know it. I can't just let him do what he wants! I can't.'

Elf: Come on, answer me.

Jyugo: ...no...I...will not...do what you...

I couldn't even finish my sentence before Elf pushed my body onto the floor choking me.

Elf: Listen here you little shit! You are going to listen to me like a quiet little pet. If you disobey you are going to be punished. If you do what you are told you won't have to face my wrath. Got it, buddy?

I have no power left in me. I am barely able to breathe. Seeing that, Elf loosens the grip on my neck just enough for me to nod a 'yes'. After doing so he completely lets go of me, but I am still struggling to breathe.

Elf: Right! You still can't breathe very well, can you?

I hopelessly nod a 'no' as his poison like eyes glance over my pathetic self, a psychotic smile appearing.

Elf: Here you go! That's all you had to do! Just do as I order and we will get along just fine.

Finishing his little speech Elf injects my neck with some sort of bright substance and once again darkness overtakes me as my mind goes blank.

Elf POV(after Jyugo passes out)

'This brat really likes getting on my nerves, doesn't he? Well, at least I will have quite a good source of entertainment.' I pick Jyugo's limp body off the cold floor and get him to his cell. I place him on the bed and leave. As I close the cell and head up the hallway I bump into Isou.

Isou: I see you've finally got back what you lost. Congrats Elf.

Elf: I never lost anything. I've always had my eyes on that little brat.

Isou: Yes, and now that he's back I'll appreciate if I didn't have to hear him scream every day.

Elf: That so? Well, we'll see.