Chapter 11

Elf POV

I head over to the infirmary to see how much 24(Chuya) messed up Jyugo when Zakuro crashes into me and falls on the ground.

Elf: What's the hurry, kid?

Zakuro: Mister Elf! I am sorry, I was just trying to not bump into Manji again.

Elf: Again?

Zakuro: He was arguing with Kujaku near the infirmary when he spotted me carrying Jyugo.

Elf: He tried something, didn't he?

Zakuro: I mean...he did, but Miss Kujaku drove him away.

Elf: Unfortunately, he didn't piss off Isou. If he did, I am pretty sure he would have neutered that idiot in an instant.

Zakuro: Well, a pissed off Isou is one of the scariest things out there.

Elf: Go on already, or you'll miss lunch.

Zakuro: Yes.

'I guess Manji is going to get punished...again. And if he even dared to touch Jyugo, I will personally make sure that Isou neuters him.'

Isou POV

I finish my check-up on 15 just as Elf enters the room with an angry frown or at least angrier than usual.

Isou: You have that face again. What happened?

Elf: What do you think?

Isou: I would say Manji since I heard him argue with Kujaku, plus I could clearly read the situation from 369's face.

Elf: Did you do what I asked?

Isou: Of course, I already administered the drug, and his memories should return in about 24 hours if not sooner. Though it will take a while before we could continue the experiments on 15.

Elf POV

Elf: How long?

Iosu: Three days. I have to admit he is more exhausted than hurt from his fight with 24.

Elf: Well, it's good to know that my favorite specimen isn't too rusty.

Isou: I would prefer him to be a bit rusty than to leave behind a bloody massacre.

Elf: I was actually looking forward to that.

Isou: I am sure you were. Either way, I am going to get someone to take 15 to his cell.

Elf: Eh, I got that covered.

I carry Jyugo to his cell bridal style. As I get there, I am met with a very excited Zakuro.

Zakuro: Mister Elf! How's Jyugo?

Elf: He's fine, just let him sleep, and if he doesn't wake up before dinner, just bring a plate over for him.

Zakuro: Of course!