Chapter 15

Uno Pov

A month. Jyugo has been gone for a month, and we had no clue where he has been taken to. Apparently, Samon's brother had some files on Jyugo and other inmates, but even those deemed themselves to be useless in the end. We had nothing, and many guards seemed to already give up on trying to find Jyugo.

Jyugo POV

It has been a month since I've been here. I went to Isou for his little experiments almost daily, then spending the rest of the time in the infirmary being eighter sick or hurt from the so-called training. During this time, Elf has been near me a lot, keeping a close eye on me at all times, sometimes trying to provoke me into disobeying his rules.

I was in my cell, along with Zakuro, who brought me breakfast.

Zakuro: Are you still in pain, Jyugo?

Jyugo: Yeah. But not as bad as yesterday. I am still surprised that my whole body aches except for my eyes.

Zakuro: It really is weird. Though I have to say, I never had my shots injected in my eyes, also, I was never in pain because of it.

Jyugo: Just my luck, I guess.

Zakuro: Anyways, are you feeling well enough to chat some more, or you wanna sleep?

Jyugo: I am not that tired since I spend all of yesterday just resting.

Zakuro: Well...I was wondering...how was Nanba?

Jyugo: HUH?

Zakuro: You know the last prison you...

Jyugo: It was fine, I guess. The best part was spending time with the inmates there, but I already told you about them, haven't I?

Zakuro: Yeah. What I meant was, how were the guards there?

Jyugo: On a scale from Kujaku to Elf, I would put some of them close to Elf and some even less scary than Kujaku.

Zakuro: Tell me more!

Jyugo: Sure.