Chapter 28

Elf POV

'Darkness. All that was around me was darkness.'

Elf: No. THIS CAN'T BE!

Jyugo: I guess you aren't as manipulative as you thought. They saw right through your bluff, or at least Uno did. I have to admit, trying to pull that off with him around was your biggest mistake.

Elf: You think you won, but you are so wrong. You think this is the end? HAHAHAHAHA! They might have given you their so-called cure, but remember this, you are not out of the waters yet.

Jyugo POV

Elf: You think you won, but let me tell you this. I will be back. And next time, you will not get this lucky.

Just as Elf finished his little speech, he started to disappear. Just as I thought that he was gone for good, the psycho got behind me, a dark aura emanated from him. As he grasped my shoulders, all I could feel was an overwhelming amount of fear. I could feel his acid breath on my neck and then next to my ear. What he whispered to me next send my mind into a cluster of mixed emotions.

Elf: By the way, please keep yourself intact while I am gone. It would be a shame if I were to find my favorite toy crumbled to pieces.

Even though his body was slowly turning to mist, he was still able to keep a good grip on me.

Jyugo: Let me go!

My words didn't even leave my mouth properly until I could feel him forcefully kissing me. I tried to get away but it was futile.

'How is he so strong?'

After what felt like a few good minutes he finally let go of me retreating into the shadows and finally disappearing.