Chapter 19

Perhaps Jungkook realized someone is behind him so he turns around all of the sudden while Lisa is in a daze. Under the morning's sunlight, drops of sweat are running down Jungkook's sharp face. His pair of eyes are eyeing her attentively, quietly question: "What kind of speed is that?"

Lisa felt like she got electrocuted, quickly speeding up her running speed passing him.

It's only 7:30 AM when Lisa finished her jog, No one can be found in the office. Lisa doesn't like the oily smell of foods in the cafeteria. Therefore she takes the box of food that she brought this morning to a small meeting room and also puts a newspaper next to it before she walked out the room.

There is a small shower room for the workers in the station. Lisa comes back to the office 20 minutes later after she's bathed clean. Just pushing the door of the small meeting room, she immediately froze.

Jungkook is sitting on the place she chose; his left hand is holding the newspaper while his right hand is placing the shrimp dimsum into his mouth. The box of food in front of him is empty.

Seeing Lisa standing there, Jungkook glances up to look at her: "Sit down!"

While Lisa hasn't quite understood why he ate her breakfast?

Jungkook still focused on the newspaper, his deep voice not fast nor slow speaks up: "I ate your breakfast to let you understand that for an officer, it is important to know how to communicate with others. Since our work rely on citizens to give us information. How could an officer who only works well but doesn't know how to treat others receives support from the public?

Lisa continues to be stunned.

Jungkook steadily speaks: "I guess you are not that bad since you've prepared breakfast for me. However, you don't have to do it anymore. I don't need this kind of tricks in my team.

Lisa started to understand, Jungkook has misunderstood her.

To be honest, it is easy for Jungkook to be mistaken about this. Because the fact that Jungkook also doesn't like the oily smell of the cafeteria of the station. He has been eating at the small meeting room everyday while reading the newspaper after his workout in the morning. Everyone knows this habit of his for these past years. Also, he always sit at that spot because the sunlight that shines through there is just right.

When he walked into the meeting room today, he sees the box of food and the newspaper next to it in his spot. There is only Lisa in the office right now so it must be her who prepared them.

In the past, there are a few female officers who involuntary opened the small meeting room's door and asked if he wanted to have some breakfast however he has always declined. Because this is Lisa, he knows that she doesn't have any other thought in mind. He feels that it is a precious thing that Lisa who is a bookworm knows to ingratiate her superior. He can't reject her harshly. So he decided to accept it while also teaches her how to treat others. Moverover, her breakfast is shrimp dim sum that Jungkook likes the most.

When he finished speaking, he immediately sees Lisa's pair of black eyes staring at him attentively, the nice pair of eyebrow furrows up: "You have mistaken me, I didn't prepare the food for you. The food is my breakfast."

Within a second, the room is in tranquility.

Jungkook places the newspaper down and attentively looks at Lisa without saying a word.

At this time, Lisa feels that she might have been too straightforward about it. She glances over Jungkook's face, considers for a couple of second before deciding to compromise: "If you want, I will prepare breakfast for you tomorrow."