●13:Confirmed○

JUST AS PANDORA'S IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIPS are starting to heal, she was attacked by another seizure but now it wasn't from a panic attack. It was the first time ever since she'd been admitted last 2nd of September and now it was the 9th. A week has passed and her condition still hasn't been confirmed nor denied but it's surely getting worse and worse. 

"Careful with her head!", Sirius shouted in panic. Pandora's body has been jerking left and right for a few minutes now. It started when Pandora suddenly uttered, 'I feel numb.' while the two of them are hugging. She collapsed then after. Sirius didn't know what to do so he immediately called for anyone in, not caring if it was someone trusted or not. Thankfully, Professor Mcgonagall is just outside the door arguing with none other than Fred Weasley.

"Is she gonna be okay Professor?", Fred asked. If it was any other situation, Sirius would have done a double take, seeing a guy who are just freshly acquainted with her daughter so concerned is a very SIRIUS matter. 

"We don't know yet but I certainly hope so.", is the only thing Minerva said. 

Madam Pomfrey is bustling around the room. Checking the student's vital, calling in for anyone at St. Mungos undetected, and finding medicine and potions for epilepsy. It was hard because Epilepsy isn't as common and as advanced in the wizarding world than in the muggle world. This is why wizards and witches should just try and co-exist with the muggles because they are much much wiser than they have been. Because unlike them, muggles is not dependent on magic and finds themselves a solution on their problems. 

"Finally.", Madam Pomfrey said as she finished thoroughly scanning Pandora's condition. It is now confirmed. Pandora developed a severe Epilepsy. From where, they were still not sure. Nut after this unprovoked attack, It is the only explanation of her seizures. Madam Pomfrey turned to all of them, her face looked dim. "I have the result. And it's not good." 

Sirius briefly closed his eyes as if toughening himself up for the bad news. His face was etched with pain and sadness. "No, please.", he begged not to Madam Pomfrey but at the above. He's not religious whatsoever, but as a child rebelling against his parents prejudices, he managed to come across God. A muggle figure known as the God almighty. He is the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority. As a wizard, they do not have any of that. All they have is Merlin, Morgana, Godric, Rowena, Salazar, Helga, and all of the biggest, brightest and the best witches and wizards. And how he wish he do. For he will need all of the strength to fight this battle beside his only daughter. 

Meanwhile Fred, who are moments ago was cheerily heading his way to sneak in to visit Pandora looked absolutely crestfallen. Although, he doesn't know the extent of the situation, he can tell by the faces of his Professor and his Idol that its at its worst.  

Professor Mcgonagall, a normally composed witch, fell to the seat beside her now still goddaughter. She clamped her hand tightly as if praying. Although there is a high chance that she is, seeing as she had been brought up in both of the worlds. 

"When she was first brought in, she was suffering Atonic Seizures.", Madame Pomfrey said. "It causes loss of muscle control."

"But now, it has transformed into Tonic-clonic Seizures. It can cause an abrupt loss of consciousness, body stiffening and shaking, and sometimes loss of bladder control or biting your tongue.", as she was talking, a group of Mediwitches came in with a stretcher. "This is a friend of mine, Helena Spencer.", she pointed at a suprisingly young woman in white and green scrubs. She's about the age of Sirius. Speaking of him, a wagging black dog replaced his place. "Helena will help us in facilitating Pandora's therapies."

The woman shook Professor Mcgonagall's hand. She does not recognize her. A student abroad perhaps? she asked herself. She seems trustworthy enough and a friend of Madam Pomfrey. "We have two choices.", said Madam Pomfrey. "It's either Helena will be the one to stay here, or Pandora will be transferred at St. Mungos."

"Both will attract attention.", said Professor Mcgonagall. 

"Just do what's best for her, please.", Fred's tone amazed both women. His eyes conveys a plead to just let things be easier for Pandora. He know how much she's been through. He knew because he was one of the reasons she suffered. "I can't take it when she's suffering."

Minerva raised a brow at this. Just a few months ago, her goddaughter has been ranting on her daily about how infuriated she was with this boy. But now it seems that they've been close. Maybe far too close for Sirius' likings but not hers. Why? Because she's the facilitator. 

"We will make sure she does not Mr. Weasley.", assured Madam Pomfrey. 

Minerva turned to the dog. Communicating using her eyes. The dog nod towards the floor. Let her be here, he said. "I think it's better for Pandora to say here. Leaving now will attract the attention of someone in pink.", Minerva said. "And I think it's much safer here." 

Madam Pomfrey gave a nod of understanding, getting the meaning behind her friends cryptic words. Leaving will only meant being out in the open. Being vulnerable. 

All of the extra Mediwitches left quietly with only Helena to stay. As soon as they left, Sirius transformed back. Helena didn't seem bothered by the sudden appearance of a mass murderer. "As you all know, Epilepsy has no cure.", she said still not minding Sirius causing everyone to be flabbergasted. "But for others, the seizures eventually go away. And with the help of my recent research in epilepsy for the magical, I think Pandora have a high chance of healing and growing out of her epilepsy.", this cause a huge breath for everyone. 

"However, we cannot start the process until she wakes up."

✩°※°✩

Claire Foy
as
Helena Spencer

Claire FoyasHelena Spencer

"The Mysterious Healer"

"You are no stranger."