●16: Dreamland III○

"STOP IT!", said Lily while attempting to hold up her husband. "You have an important thing to say to Pandora while she's here haven't you?"

"Yes!", said Mallory. "Stand up Marlene! We need to finish this before our time is up!"

They both took a minute to calm down while both women were scolding them. "Fine, fine!", said Marlene while James just raised his hand in surrender. All of the adults relaxed back in their seats. 

"After Sirius discovered your mother, all of my friends then met her.", said Marlene. "It became a tradition for them to spend weeks of summer in our house to keep Mallory some company."

"It's a great help. I really loved our time together especially when they were my first friends. Pardon, my only friends that became my family.", said Mallory while gazing at the three lovingly. 

"And so it was out.",said Marlene. "There were 6 more people who knew of her. That's why our parents tightened up more. They were vowed not to tell anyone."

"Except Peter."

"Except Peter.", Lily, James, and Marlene followed with the same disgust seeping through their voice. 

"Peter managed to escape after meeting me.",said Mallory. "Maybe it was from excitement or curiousity, but we forgot that he came with them until it was time to take the vow."

"We brushed it off because we thought it was nothing.",she continued. "Maybe his mother was sick again or whatnot but we were just 15 back then. Fifth year students who really isn't as focused on the dangers of the war as we are now. Or as you are now."

"He ratted you out to Voldemort?", Pandora asked. 

Mallory nodded before replying. "Since he didn't get to take the vow set up by Dumbledore, it was the first thing he did. He sold us out the minute he got in their cult.", 

"We think it was the reason he was accepted and not killed on the spot", said James. "with that big of a cowardice!", he added. 

"Anyway, we didn't suspect that there was a traitor until we entered the Order after graduation of course.",said Marlene. "So from the time of fifth to seventh year we continued as it is without knowing if how long did he managed to report us before the graduation. Visiting our house every summer is a must. Teaching Mallory about something we learned in school even though she was being tutored by none other than Albus Dumbledore himself. We did pretty normal things until—", Mallory put her hand on Marlene's mouth. "I can take over now, thank you very much.", she whispered at her with a piercing glare that mimicks mine to a tee. 

"SIRIUS persisted on coming there on Christmas break of 1977.",James interjected. Mallory turned her glare to James but he just continued. "It's extremely weird because why would he want to go there on Christmas when your mother and him were like cats and dogs whenever they were within the same vicinity with each other."

"I fell pregnant with you.", Mallory cut James short. 

Pandora's eyes widened. "What????", she asked flabbergasted. 

"Your father and I started dating the summer after the kiss incident.", Mallory's face is turning beet red again. "Things got heated on our anniversary. And you know— the rest is history."

"And because someone thought it funny to poke holes all over Sirius' condom stash!", she shouted at James who hid behind his wife, completely terrified of this lioness Mallory. "And just another convenience that we both forgotten to use the charm."

Lily and Pandora facepalmed. 

"At the age of what 17 mum?"

Marlene and James high fived at the background. Mallory both hit them at the back of the head. "Oh stop it.", she said before turning to her daughter. "We were partying the night they got home on the summer of 1977. You're father and I are dating for a year in secret and it's all exhausting and miserable. I would like to shout at the top of my lungs that he's mine. All mine."