●23: Plan on Set○

THE MORNING, TWO DAYS AFTER THEIR MEETING, Fred Weasley and his twin George can be seen acting particularly cheery. Not the usual high energy craziness, but the aura of something was going to happen, and that something is something the Weasley twins are known for—  Pranks!

Everyone is at their toes, wishing not to be the best victim but instead, that woman above the podium with her little nose high up in the air looking all high and mighty. She would occassionally giggle before bringing her teacup and saucer up, which is extremely weird. Nobody really talked to that woman up at the teacher's table. Well, of course, Filch isn't seated there.....

"Ready George?", Fred whispered at his twin who's passionately talking with some of their friends as to not look suspicious. Which really did nothing to ease everyone, because it's blatantly obvious except to their target herself. 

Fred saw George nod in his peripheral vision. They both stood up at the same time, making the Great Hall quiet down, as if waiting for an explotion to happen. Both Fred and George's face was etched with a clear confusion. "What?", they simultaniously whispered at each other before bursting out of laughter and walking away from the hall. 

All of the students shrugged their shoulders as if to say "Nah, we'll deal with them later."

Meanwhile Fred and George are now seperated in the way. One is heading down while the other is on the hunt. 

Fred managed to pursuade Harry in borrowing the Marauder's map, which Harry did so albeit suspiciously. 

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!", he declared, making sure that no one is around to hear. 

Ink slowly spread across the peace of parchment starting from the middle outwards. The names Moony, Wormtail Padfoot, and Prongs were written in bold letters.

Knowing that time is of essence, Fred quickly scanned the connected pieces of parchment. "Aha!", he said as he finally found him. 

Fred dashed towards the unused classroom by Moaning Myrtle's toilet. His steps are fast and light. 

"Peeves!", he whispered as loud as he could. He doesn't want for Myrtle to hear because he knows that it will not be good. Especially— anyway, that's a story for another time.... 

Multiple shattering of glass was heard by the door. Fred mentally cursed. "Peeves! I have a treat for you!"

Then the sounds stopped. Fred was beginning to worry because not only did the sounds from Peeves stopped, but also the wails of Myrtle. 

"Meet me at the corner Peeves!", Fred shouted for the last time before dashing away. Lucky him, because as he rounded at the corner, the door of Myrtle's bathroom opened. 

"Freddieeeeee????", asked a tiny sharp voice. "Have you come to visit me?", when no one answered nor sprung out, Myrtle floated away looking so dejected, before diving heads down her toilet leaving the room echoing with her wails and the choes of the dirty water. 

Fred finally got to breath. "Thank Merli—"

"BOO!"

"—AHHHHHH!"

Fred jumped for about 5 feet up. "Merlin Peeves! You almost gave me a heart attack!", he said but Peeves only stuck his tongue out at him. 

"If it isn't  Wag-pasty Weasley...", said Peeves in a sing-song voice. "Wag-pasty Weasley! Wag-pasty Weasley!"

"Shhh Peeves or I'll get Sir Baron himself!", said Fred, feigning seriousness. 

Peeves immediately tensed up at the sound of the Bloody Baron's name. It was not a secret that the only person—ghost— that Peeves feared is the Slytherin House ghost himself.