●Prologue○

LOUD MUSIC beats through the Gryffindor common room where hundreds of students of every house even Slytherins can be seen dancing and having fun. Many bodies of the hormonal teenagers are pressed together. Some were gossiping while drinking the spiked punch provided by the prank kings themselves, the Weasley twins.

But despite the rowdiness of the party, a certain redhead only has his attention to a girl with curly black hair. She was dancing on top of a table while having the time of her life. So, being toxicated, Fred Weasley finally let out the Gryffindor in him and found the guts to approach the girl of his dreams since his first year.

✩˙.°※°.˙✩

"AHHHHHHH! SHIT!"

The shout woke the many hangover teens in the Gryffindor common room.

Inside a room full of 7th year boys is a girl, who's curly hair became a tangled nest. She tried to cover her naked body with the duvet cover.

"Bloody merlin! Fred Weasley wake the bloody hell up!", she shouted much quieter now after many of her schoolmates groaned loudly earlier.

The said boy put both of his hands on his head because of the headache that began to form from her badgering.

"Shhhh!"

Then. another shout echoed, which literally disturbed the birds perched on the windowsill but thankfully, none of the hangover students from the floors below. 

"WEASLEY WHAT DID WE DO?!"