●25:Finally OTW To Recovery○

AS PANDORA'S TREATMENT ENDED LAST FRIDAY, she can now be seen seated at her own desk inside her hospital room, cramming the pile of month's schoolwork she left behind. A small round glasses, very similar to Harry's was perched on top of her nose. She unfortunately got her mother's farsightedness, that's why she only uses her glasses for reading and such. 

No one knew it, but Pandora is a total nerd. She actually read all the novels available in the library plus her own collection in her bottomless trunk. And she's also proud to say that she had made quite a dent, actually defeating THE HERMIONE GRANGER'S record when it comes to the non-fiction and historical area of the library. She is Madam Pince's favorite for a reason...

Anyway, she was now buried deep her seventh year potions book. 

"The Wolfsbane Potion was an innovative and complex that relieved, but did not cure, the symptoms of , or werewolfry....", she read out loud to better absorb the idea. Although one might think it's extremely easy, Pandora's a perfectionist, it's hard for her if she was astray to her typical routine. Speaking of her routine, since the start of the year, it seems that she needs to adjust it because a certain red-head twin managed to be with her hours a day, even when she's on treatment. 

The alarm clock blared beside the grinning girl. It's time for her 1 hour lunch break from studying, which she conveniently timed and placed as her lunch break since Fred had taken a habit of bringing Pandora her food from the kitchen (Helena and Sirius doesn't know.. shh..) every time he snuck in. Meanwhile, the food that was supposed to be delivered to her by Dobby was already taken care of. Actually, Dobby was happy to let Pandora and Fred spend time together or as he called it "Miss Black and Mr Wheezy is having secret datey!!!".

The door opened but nothing went through. Pandora smiled before quickly pretending "Who's there? I have a gun!" (Yes guys that's a reference to How to get away with murder!). Suddenly Fred appeared with his wand hand out.

Pandora gave him an inquisitive gaze. The normal trays of food that followed him around was gone. It was replaced with a big brown basket with it's red checkered linen peeking through. 

"Surprise!", Fred exclaimed with a matching jazz hands, causing for the basket to wobble. "Whoops!"

Fred managed to balance the basket again that took time because of some of the rolling contents and Fred's newfound inability to focus. 

"Put it down Fred...We can't have something breaking now, can we?", Pandora said with a teasing smile. 

After the basket was settled again, Fred started on arranging his surprise. First, he placed the linen that was peeking through earlier, careful not to wrinkle it up and ensuring that everything's safe.

Next he gently brought out the plates and utensils. It was unusually classy, relaxed, and chic, everything both Pandora and Fred are not. They were explosive, fun, free-spirited. Pandora laughed at the thought. She remember the time she overheard Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's map. About the twins being innocent children... 

Fred looked up at the sound of Pandora's laughter. "What is it?"

Pandora just waved her hand at Fred before doubling in laughter because he had that look of an innocent child but the spark in his eyes is so evident.

"You're laughing at me aren't you?", he asked but Pandora cannot answer for she's still laughing her lungs out. "Hey stop laughing!", he said again. 

Pandora stopped, a shadow was cast over her. 

She slowly raised her eyes, only to be greeted with his mischievous eyes matched with a wicked grin. 

"Nah-uhHHHHHH"