●29:Celebrations○

BALLOONS, BANNERS, HATS, AND everything party related are scattered all around the common room and maybe the dorms too (eh so what). It's a triple celebration as Fred shouted earlier. Two for Pandora's return and birthday, the main reasons to be specific. Third is for miraculously surviving scot free from her outstanding remarks on Umbridge. 

The school rejoiced after her. Some hidden behind their superiority complex, some blatantly obvious.  What's important is they are finally reunited for a cause, no matter if it's just for a short time for each prejudices needs a long time to be fully gone. 

With the invitees arriving in groups, the common room is now slowly becoming full of people in varying ages and houses. Fred jumped to the pedestal near the 'DJ's booth' and slowly turned the music down, until it's partially silent. "To all of Hogwarts! Welcome to the infamous Gryffindors' den! Thank you for coming and celebrating with us the birthday, comeback, and the best achievement of our very own Pandora Black!", his voice boomed as he held his wand at his throat. His voice mimicking a telecast they watched in second year about Prince Charles' speech, a part of the Muggle Royal Family. "Tonight we will party!", he added with his normal mischievous tone back while standing straight and tall. He wink at Pandora before finally jumping down and letting Lee take the beat.   

"Let's get this party started!", Lee shouted and the beats started. Students started dancing their hearts out to the weirdest music they have ever heard but it was fun, funky, and perfect for the celebration.
Pandora regained her confidence and 'it girl' persona, having rubbed of it after her best friends passing. She felt herself, and no one can tell her otherwise. So set herself in the center of every boys and girls attention, literally the center of the dance floor.

However, she hadn't had a drink yet and she probably should. Just to give herself a tiny booster, not the really hammered one, she hope. So with that, she sauntered again, off towards the sidelines, giving no care to the eyes that's been glued to her when she's in the center.

Yet, luck isn't on her side, like it always is.

She hit the table, finally, after what seems to be hundreds of bodies she had to push that never made her stop, but one thing did. Fred stood just by the end of the table which she was supposed to be heading for earlier with none other than Claire, her yule ball date last year. Ex-girlfriend, rather.

Grimacing, she turned away, buckling herself up before diving in the masses of bodies, again.

It was a nasty break up, predicted but unexplained. It just happened quickly but in the worst way possible.

Again, it was her grief that caused the disruption of their perfectly 'healthy' relationship. Not. But it was certainly her grief and the loss of Cedric that made her see sense. It opened her eyes to the possibility that maybe, maybe, everyone was right in the assumption that they are bad for each other or mainly, Pandora is bad for Claire. Not that Claire is a bad girl and partner, nor she, because they started out so good but sadly turned sour and toxic together. It was like they are vacuums towards each other's heart and mind that it sucks out all the bad, leaving them to keep all those dirt until someone cleans the filter out, which no one did, and they broke. Instead of doing what a vacuum supposed to do, they cough up negativity that turns everyone around them in mayhem, specially their selves.

She remembered how after that task that ruined her life, it all went downhill. She was miserable, to say the least. Never leaving her bed, never eating, never stopping the waterworks that was her tears, nor really caring about anyone and anything. And Claire tried to be there for her, she tried but she herself is in the abyss of darkness, having lost her one true love. A love that seemed so impossible to get so she reached for the closest one instead. She fancied Pandora at best, just like Pandora is to her, but that was it, nothing but fancy. They were both using each other to numb their hearts. Too numb, some say, for they completely gone savage with each other. No more passion, no more interest, nothing. Like a brief spark of a starting fire blown out by the wailing winds and crying skies.