Chapter 15

Noelle POV

   As it turns out our next stop on tour was in New York. I was so excited because I've never been there. I've only seen the places where they usually film movies. We got off the plane and waited by the baggage claim to get out stuff.

"Don't forget to put your glasses on" Harry said once I grabbed my suitcase. I quickly slipped them on. We were almost at the door when Liam stopped to take a few pictures with fans. The other boys started taking pictures as well. I've never actually had a fan encounter so I didn't know what to do besides stand and watch.

"Noelle! Noelle! Can I get a picture with you?" I turned to see a tall girl with long blonde hair.

"Oh, um, yea sure" I smiled. I stood next to her and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She gushed.

"It's no problem" I chuckled. "Between you and me, your the first person to actually want to take a picture with me" I whispered so no one else heard.

"No way!"

"Way!"

"Oh I feel so lucky! I'm Hannah by the way" she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Hannah" I shook her hand. She pulled me in for a hug and smiled.

"I know alot of people are giving you hate but you are the most awesomest person ever"

"Aw, thank you" I smiled. To be honest I didn't even know people where sending me hate. I haven't checked my twitter in a while.

"Noelle, we're leaving" Zayn said.

"Ok, bye Hannah! It was nice meeting you!"

"It was nice meeting you too!" she shouted as the paparazzi started getting louder.

We quickly got into the car while Paul took care of our suitcases.

"That was so cool yet scary" I sighed.

"I remember the first time we got mobbed. Niall was having a panic attack because he's claustrophobic.  Zayn and Louis got separated and Liam lost a shoe" Harry laughed thinking back.

"It was the worst" Niall laughed.

We got to the hotel and followed our usual routine of going in from the front, checking in, and choosing our roommates. Niall was my roommate this time. We put our suitcases in the corner of the room and just relaxed. I layed down on the bed and took my phone out remembering what Hannah had said earlier. I logged into my twitter and scrolled through my feed. Boy was she right. Some people were saying some pretty rude stuff. I don't understand why they had to be mean. I didn't do anything wrong.

"NoelleOfficial; It's been a long day! Much rest needed! :)  x"

I tweeted and logged out quick. I put my phone on the night stand and sighed. I was tired but I also wanted to do something fun. As if on cue, Louis, Zayn, Ashton and Calum walked in.

"We're going to the skate park and then we're coming back to swim! Do you guys wanna come?" Louis asked.

"Hell yea!" I smiled.

"Great! Niall, are you in?" He asked.

"Yea buddy!" he said putting his snapback on.

"Wait, I don't have a skateboard" I said putting on my red converse.

"There's a skateboard shop near, we can stop there along the way. I need new wheels anyways" Calum said. 

"Okey dokey" I put my beanie on and followed the guys to the elevator.