Chapter 20

Noelle POV

I sat backstage in the dressing rooms with my legs draped across Michael's lap. We were playing grand theft auto on the xbox. Louis was texting someone on his phone, Harry and Niall slept on a couch on the far side of the dressing room. Liam and Zayn had gone off somewhere.

I could hear Ashton laughing in the next room making keeks with Calum and Luke.

"Watch out for that guy behind you" I warned Michael.

"Where?" He asked. His character got struck in the back and fell to the ground in a bloody mess.

"There" I chuckled.

"Fucking hell! He came from behind the bus!" He groaned tugging his roots.

"I warned you" I smiled shooting and eventually killing the guy that had previously killed him and took off in his car. 

"I'm supposed to be the one helping you not the other way around" he pouted crossing his arms.

"Awe, it's okay. You can beat me next time" I smiled finishing the game.

"You practically beat me at everything! I'm such a loser" he pouted.

"No you're not" I scooted closer to him.

"But it's true, you beat me at videogames and even burp contests without even trying!" He laughed.

"That was so funny! Paul assumed it was Niall but it was actually me" I laughed remembering that one time I had a burp contest with Michael, Calum and Niall.

"I like a woman who can burp freely" he winked. I smirked and stuck my tongue out as we started another round. The two of us kept playing until Liam and Zayn entered the dressing rooms with two other girls trailing behind them.

"Hey guys! Where were you?" I asked setting my control down on the coffee table and sat criss crossed.

"We have some people we'd like you to meet" Liam said.

"Okay" I smiled.

A tall girl with blonde hair a little past her shoulders stood by Zayn's side, giving him a kiss. Another tall girl with brown hair was holding hands with Liam. These girls were absolutely gorgeous and my self esteem was skyrocketing down by the second.

"Noelle, this is Sophia, my girlfriend" Liam introduced me to the brunette.

"And this is Perrie, my fiance" Zayn introduced the blondie to me.

"It's nice to meet you both" I smiled shaking Sophia's hand.

"Likewise" Sophia smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so glad I finally get to meet the new member of the band. You know they talk about you" Perrie said smiling as she pulled me in for a big hug.

"Oh really now? All good things I hope" I chuckled.

"All good things" she winked.

"Well it was nice meeting you two! I'm going to head off to get some lunch" I waved walking to the break room. I stopped halfway down the corridor and sighed. Those girls looked like models. They were gucci and I was walmart compared to them. I was about to continue walking when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Niall walking down the hall.

"Hey! Did you have a good nap?" I asked as he caught up to me.

"It was alright. Where ya off to?" he asked.

"To get some lunch. Do you want to join me?"

"I'd love to!" He smiled holding out his arm. I chuckled and linked my arm with his as we skipped down the rest of the corridor laughing.