Chapter 16

Noelle POV

   The sun rays were creeping into the window, warming up my face. I blinked a few times before fully opening up my eyes. I was about to get up when I felt something restraining me. I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my waist. I looked next to me to see Niall with his cheeks flushed as he lightly snored. He looked so cute, almost like an angel. I watched as his chest rose up and down. I looked at the clock and sighed.
It was time to get up. I didn't want to leave Niall but I had to get up and shower.

I grabbed my undergarments and some clothes to wear. I quicky stepped into the shower not wanting to take more than ten miniutes because breakfast ends at eleven. I was humming a song I heard the other day on the radio while I conditioned my hair . I stepped out of the shower and dried myself and quickly got ready for breakfast. I slipped into some back skinny jeans and put on a grey long sleeved sweater with black hearts on the elbows. I blow dryed my hair and let my natural waves form. I went back into the room to see Niall still asleep. I quietly slipped some socks on and some black and white vans. I quietly walked over to where Niall was sleeping and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I grabbed my phone and quietly tiptoed out of the room trying not to wake up Niall.

"Good morning sunshine!" Zayn chuckled walking by.

"Good morning! Are you going to breakfast?" I asked.

"Yea, Liam and Harry are already there waiting for us" he smiled walking into the elevator with me. We went down and headed into the room where the hotel was serving breakfast.

There were a few tables and our crew was sitting at some of the tables while Liam and Harry sat waiting for us. I grabbed some greek yogurt with granola. Zayn grabbed some pancakes with orange juice for the both of us.

"Finally! You're up!" Liam said munching on his breakfast sandwich.

"We have an interview today on Michael and Kelly, as you probably know and then we have a photo shoot for some teen magazine" Harry said drinking some apple juice.

"Sweet! Um, how will I go about this?" I asked taking a sip from my orange juice.

"You just answer any questions that the interviewer asks you and when they ask questions for the group just kind of put what you think answers the question. But you have to keep your answers vague but good enough to answer the question without giving too much information" Liam said before taking a huge bite out of his breakfast sandwich.

"Alright sounds good to me" I smiled.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Harry chuckled as a sleepy looking Niall walked through the doors.

"Morning" Niall mumbled stealing one of Zayn's pancakes.

"Hey! Get your own!" Zayn pulled his plate away from him.

"Here, you can have mine" I passed him my plate of pancakes.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yea" I nodded.

"Thank you!" He took a big bite but not before giving me a hug. I put my yogurt down so I could hug him properly.

"Well, I'm off to get ready for the interview. Don't dottle lads" Liam said throwing his trash away.

"See ya later Liam!" I smiled.

~*~*~*~

"Guys I'm so nervous I might pee my pants" I chuckled tugging at my hair.

"It's going to be ok Noelle. There's nothing to be nervous about. Sometimes there are interviews where Zayn doesn't even speak" Harry said.

"Take a deep breath and relax. They're about to call us" Liam said.