Chapter 10

Noelle's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing, my ringtone filling the air. I groaned internally as I got up and made my way across the room to answer.

"Hello?"

"Noelle! How are you sweetie?"

"Spencer?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you calling so early?" I asked sitting criss cross on my bed.

"I just wanted to remind you that you and the boys are booked in the studio today to do some recording and see just how well your vocals align with the boys, as well as see who you harmonize most better with."

"But the boys were going to take me sightseeing today" I whined.

"Sorry love! Looks like you're going to have to take a rain check and save it for some other day"

"Fine. Do the boys know?"

"Just liam. He was supposed to tell you but I wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing. Are the boys treating you ok?" he asked as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

A sleepy niall came through the door. I smiled and patted the space next to me.

"They've been lovely. Although sometimes they can be a handful and I feel like their mom, they're still so much fun to be around and I really appreciate all that they've done for me" I smiled.

"That's great. I didn't want to have to go over there and straighten them out myself" he chuckled.

"There's no need" I laughed as niall cuddled into my side like a cute fuzzy bear.

"Well I have a business meeting to attend to so I'll talk to you soon noelle"

"Okey dokey. See ya"

"Ciao!" I sighed as he hung up.

"Who were ya talking to?" niall asked.

"Spencer" I sighed putting my phone on the nightstand next to me. There was another knock at my door and harry barged in.

"Good morning!" he said cheerfully. He got in the bed as well on the opposite side of me.

"Wow your bed is more comfortable than mine" he sighed heavenly.

"Don't get any ideas" I chuckled.

"So what did Spencer want?" niall asked.

"He called to let me know that we're booked in the studio today later on"

"Oh yea, simon said he would call yesterday at dinner remember?" harry said. Louis and zayn barged in and got on top of the bed.

"What? Did everyone forget they have their own rooms?" I laughed.

"We wanted some cuddles but it looks like haz and nialler beat us to it" louis pouted. Liam stepped inside the room and sighed.

"So that's why the house was quiet" he laughed.

"Apparently everyone loves my room" I replied sarcastically.

"So change of plans, we got studio time today so we can't take you sightseeing" liam sighed sitting on my bed as well.

"I know, Spencer called me"

"I'm so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to it"

"It's ok. Sightseeing is overrated anyways" I chuckled sadly.

"Don't worry! There will be plenty of time to go sightseeing later" louis said trying to cheer me up.

"Yea I guess" I smiled.