Chapter 17

Noelle POV

I looked out the airplane window as we landed in Florida. We grabbed our things and stepped off the private jet. It's barely been a few hours but I already missed Hannah. When we said goodbye earlier in the morning she had given me a friendship bracelet with the words "besties 4 lyfe" engraved along with a happy face. She had a matching one. I sat in the car with my head leaning against the window as I listened to music. Holiday by Green day was interrupted by a text from Roxy.

Roxy :3
Did you forget your bestfriend already? We haven't texted in days:(
*image attached*

I chuckled at the selfie she sent of herself pouting and eating a burger.

Me: of course not booger butt! :DD & sorry, I've been so busy it's crazy

Roxy :3
You better not! >:)
I'm not supposed to say anything but I'm coming to see you guys soon! :D we'll be able to partay! WHOOP!

Me: NO FRIKING WAY! AWESOME SAUCE! WE CAN PARTAY & EAT FOOD & STUFF! WE'LL GET FAT! :D

Roxy :3
Hell yeah! Let's get fat together!!!

Me: this is why we're friends lolz

Roxy :3
Because we're both fatasses & we don't care what anybody says bc we're gucci ;D

Me: YASSS

Roxy :3
I'll text ya later, I've got laundry to do & it's not gonna do itself (although I wish it did bc we both know I'm lazy af)

Me: indeed you are
Okey dokey! I'll call you later or something! :) x

We arrived at the arena and I could see the tour bus already parked there. We got off and went inside to chill for a bit before rehearsals. We all sat around in the small kitchen/living room area. Zayn took a nap while I watched spongebob episodes with Liam on the tv. I mostly watched and he mostly texted. I was in the middle of the episode where squidward tried to teach spongebob and the gang to be in a marching band when Louis stood in front of the tv.

"Louis move!" Liam hissed waving him away.

"No, I need to speak to Noelle" he said. I got up and followed him outside the bus. We stood there for a couple of seconds before I spoke up.

"So, what's up?" I asked leaning against the side of the bus.

"I just wanted to apologize for acting like a prick the other day. I get too carried away sometimes" he said putting his in his pockets.

"Sometimes?" I rose my eyebrows and crossed my arms around my chest.

"Ok well most of the time. But it's only because I'm still sort of adjusting to the whole new member is a girl thing." He sheepishly hung his head.

"It's alright, I understand" I smiled.

"You do?" He asked lifting his head up.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Thank you" he smiled pulling me into a bear hug.

"Louis I kinda need to breathe" I mumbled as he squished me.

"Oh sorry" he smiled letting me go. We walked back on the bus and everyone was waiting.

"So are you guys good now?" Harry asked.