Chapter 4

Niall's POV

After yesterday, for some odd reason I couldn't get that pizza delivery girl out of my head. I really wanted to see her again. Hopefully she comes to our show tonight here in Seattle. Although I doubt she would even come. She didn't look like she listened to pop music. But then again, you can't judge a book by its cover. 

"Hello! Earth to niall! Are you there?"

I blinked a couple times only to come in contact with liam who was currently snapping his fingers in front of my face. 

"You alright there mate?" his face full of concern. 

"That's the third time you've missed your cue. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong mate, my head's just not here today" I shrugged.

"It's with the pizza girl" louis whispered to zayn as both of them chortled.

"Shutup! It is not!" I yelled.

"Do you know what, I think it's time for a break. But you better remember your cue later" Liam stated.

I nodded my head as the rest of the lads set the microphones down and headed backstage. I grabbed some crisps from the snack table and headed towards the dressing rooms. In all honesty, all I wanted to do was take a nap.

"Niall we're heading back to the hotel. Management sent a person to the hotel and they're currently waiting for us there." Liam popped into the dressing room.

"What? Why?" I asked as I changed into a fresh shirt getting ready to leave.

"I don't know mate, I think somethings come up I guess" he shrugged. 

"Alright, let's get going."

We met the rest of the lads outside and piled into a slick black van. I wonder what happened? Or better, what's going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

As we were currently sitting in the living room of zayn's hotel room I could not believe what was going on. I just could not. We've just been told that there would be a 6th member join the one direction family. At first, I thought this was a prank on one of those shows were they prank celebrities and stuff. This must be some kind of sick joke, but it's not. Ever since I had that dream about us having a sixth member and he was beating the shit out of me, I refused to believe we would ever let someone else in the band. And now management is telling us we're having a new member in the band?! Unbelievable! 

"Now you guys can think it through tonight but we're waiting for a response from the sixth member. If they agree, then you are to treat them with respect. Agreed?"

"Agreed" We all sighed.

I still can't believe this is happening. 

Noelle's POV

"Can you just pick something already?  My feet are killing me" I groaned as roxy took forever to just choose an outfit for tonight's concert.

"This outfit needs to be perfect. Like, what if one of the members fall in love with me when I meet them? You never know, these kinds of things can happen"

"Those things only happen in your silly fanfictions. Now hurry up, besides I have to feed my nephew" I motioned to the hungry baby strapped to my chest. 

"Tell me why you brought him with us to the mall?" roxy retorted. 

"Because I promised my brother I would babysit until Jasmine gets out of work. Don't freak out, it's not like I'm taking him to the concert with us. His ears would probably pop and he'd cry" I laughed.