Chapter 13

Noelle POV

  I yawned and stretched a little before fully waking up. I blinked twice before remembering I fell asleep on the table in the snack room. So, how did I end up on this bed?

I tried to quickly open the curtain that was next to me to get out only to just fail and fall on the floor. I groaned rubbing my head as I got up off the floor. Five other bunks with curtains with snores coming out where aligned together. I walked down the small hall and was met with Paul talking to the driver about some TV show he watched about monsters.

I walked over to the small fridge and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down and munched away on my coco pops before Paul acknowledged my presence.

"Good morning sunshine" he smiled.

"Good morning" I mumbled shoving cereal into my mouth.

"Wow you're the first one up. None of the boys ever wake up this early" he chuckled looking at his watch.

"Oh really?"

"Yup. As a matter of fact, would you like to help me wake them up?" he asked.

"Of course" I smiled following him back to the bunks.

Paul opened Liam's curtain and moved him a little.  He woke up went to go brush his teeth. One down, four more to go. Harry was next and he was listening to music while sleeping. All I had to do was pull one earbud off before he woke up. Paul shook Louis until he woke up and he literally dragged Zayn out of bed.

"Niall, it's time to eat breakfast" And that was all the convincing he needed to get up.

"Alright boys we have arrived in Cardiff. As soon as you guys get changed and are ready for the day you have rehearsals and soundcheck. You have two hours to eat, shower and get ready. I'll meet you inside the arena." Paul informed us. He left inside the arena along with the bus driver

"Noelle what's with that red bump on your forehead?" Harry asked while I finished the last of my cereal.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Here, you've got a huge red bump" he examined my forehead and touched where I hit my head.

"Ow ow! That hurts!"

"I'm sorry. How did this happen?" he asked.

"I fell off the bed and hit my head" I said as he handed me an ice pack from the first aid in the front. Louis and Zayn bursted out laughing. Harry and Liam gave them a glare that made them stop. After icing the bump I went to take a quick shower.

  I took my purple suitcase out and pulled out my undergarments, a grey fall out boy t-shirt, burgundy skinny jeans and a jean jacket. I hung my clothes up behind the door and got in the shower. As I finished rinsing my hair I heard a noise inside the bathroom.

"Who's there?" I asked. No response. I must be going crazy.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I quickly blowdryed my hair since it doesn't take long to dry. I turned to grab my undergarments but they weren't there. I could have sworn I hung them up next to my pants. And then it hit me; someone had gone into the bathroom when I was showering and took my clothes. There's only one person dumb enough to mess with me. I opened the door and walked down the hall where the boys were eating breakfast. 

"Louis Tomlinson! What did you do to my clothes?!" I asked.

"What are you talking about love? I didn't do anything" he smiled his stupid smile.

"I swear Louis I will punch you if you don't hand me my clothes back. He rose from his seat and took out my black bra from behind him.

"You'll have to reach for it first" he laughed raising my bra above his head.