Chapter 3

Noelle's POV

It was around noon and the pizza hut pizzeria was buzzing. Lunch time madness I like to call it. I was on my way to make the last two deliveries before finishing my shift when my manager Stephanie stopped me.

"Noelle could you do me a favor?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"of course" I nodded "what is it?"

"Well, I'm running late for an eye doctor appointment but I just got off the phone with a security guard of this famous band thats in town and they want ten pizzas delivered to their hotel room. Your my most trusted employee, can I count on you to do it?"

I hesitated at first but then I thought,  hey more pizzas delivered means more money.

"You can count on me ma'am" I nodded

"Great! Thanks sweetie I owe you one!" she shouted as she left out the door.

Might as well get these deliveries over with now. I sighed as I piled the pizzas in the passenger seat in the pizza wrap box. I made my first two deliveries so that the costumers wouldn't get upset then made my way to the hotel room to deliver the rest of these pizzas to the so called famous band that's in town. I parked in the front of the Holiday Inn hotel. I grabbed the pizzas and locked the car as I made my way towards the entrance. A lady in her mid thirties with her blonde hair up in a tight bun stood smiling in the lobby counter.

"I have a pizza delivery for a band that's staying here I believe" I stated smiling at her.

"Oh of course" she nodded

"The delivery goes to room 304 on the 4th floor"

"Thanks" I nodded walking towards the elevators. 

As I attempted to push the elevator button and balance the pizzas I heard the entrance doors open and commotion coming from outside. When I managed to push the button for the elevator to come down I felt the pizzas beginning to tip over when someone caught them. A chuckle coming out of their mouth.

"That was a close one. I don't think the costumers would like a pizza that's been on the floor now don't you think love?"

I turned and to my left stood the one and only harry styles. I must be on crack or something because I never see celebrities at all. At least not this up close. I blinked a couple times before shaking my head. Okey act natural noelle, you don't want to creep him out. Besides, you're working anyways. I must be going insane because now I'm talking to myself. 

"Oh aha thank you. You saved me from nearly getting my butt chewed by my manager" I chuckled. 

"No problem" He smiled as we both turned towards the elevator that just opened. I walked in with him following close behind. I pushed the button for the fourth floor and waited.

"So, are you delivering these all by yourself?" he asked.

I know my mother always told me not to talk to strangers but I figured he couldn't do any harm. Right?

"Yea. That's my job" I smiled trying to be polite.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm harry" he said warmly as he extended his rather large hand.

"I would shake your hand but if I do I'd probably drop the rest of the pizzas" I reminded him.

"oh that's right" he chuckled.

"The name's noelle by the way" I smiled as the elevator doors opened. I stepped outside looking for room number 304. When I spotted the room I walked down the hall and knocked.