Chapter 14

Noelle POV

"TREASURE! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE" I belted at the top of my lungs along with Louis who was pushing me down the long corridor in a shopping cart. As to where he got it I have no clue. I just jumped in and yelled for him to push me.

"HONEY, YOU'RE MY GOLDEN STAR!" Louis sang while Zayn recorded.

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE! IF YOU LET ME TREASURE YOU!" We all sang along.

"Louis watch out!" I yelled as we nearly ran over Liam who was leaving the green room. We stopped in the middle of the large corridor when we spotted an unattended forklift.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Louis asked.

"Oh yea!" I stood up and got on his back as he ran to the forklift. I jumped down and sat inside while Louis got behind the wheel. Louis stepped on the gas and drove around.

"Nothing to see here sir!" Louis said to some random security guard that was walking by.

"Hi Paul! Bye Paul!" I yelled as we passed Paul who was leaving the security room.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU CRAZY KIDS!" Paul said chasing us.

Louis sped even more before we ran out of gas. We got inside a golf cart that was nearby. When that ran out of gas we made a run for it. Zayn came back with his skateboard and Louis with his bike. I hopped on the back of Louis's bike and he took off. My hair was flowing out and I laughed while Louis screamed. I closed my eyes as I held onto Louis shoulders when I felt myself be pulled off. I looked down and noticed my feet were no longer on the bike but like five feet off the ground.

"One down, two more to go!" Paul said carrying me. He put me down while one of the other guards grabbed Zayn. Louis was usually the hardest to catch. 

"You guys are going to be late. Go get dressed, you have a show in less than ten minutes!" Paul said.

We went back to the dressing room to get changed. Lou and Elizabeth, one of our main stylists left our clothes out for us to change. I had a white cropped t-shirt that said "Parental advisory explicit content" and a baby pink latex skater skirt with spandex underneath. Wouldn't want anyone to see my underwear. I put on my socks and white creepers. Lou straightened my hair and did tiny braids all around.

"You're all set love!" Lou said giving me a hug. I hurried to join the boys who were in the hallway waiting for me.

"Took you long enough" Louis said. I stuck my tongue out like a little kid.

"Ok according to this list we're going to sing five songs and then take a small break and do two covers. After that we'll sing five more and then close with either best song ever or what makes you beautiful. Choose?" Liam said as we passed around the set list.

"I say best song ever" Louis said.

"Yea" Niall agreed.

"Best song ever sounds good to me!" I said handing the list back to Liam. Security and technicians gave us our in ears,  microphones, and put this small receiver clipped onto the back of our pants. We crawled underneath the stage and to our spots where we were going to jump out. I heard the video coming to and end and the crowd got even more loud than you could imagine.

"Count down in five, four, three, two, one!" We all jumped out pausing to look at the crowd for a few seconds before harry ripped into Midnight memories. 

*~*~*~*~*

"You know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me,
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you, (Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah)
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced how we danced
How we danced how we danced"