Chapter 12

Noelle POV

     I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly hit it and jumped out of bed. No I'm not kidding I literally jumped out of bed. I quickly took a shower and went into my closet to find an outfit for today. Today was the big day. The first day of the Where We Are Stadium Tour. The biggest tour the boys have ever played and the first massive one I will join.

It was a sunny day today which according to the boys doesn't happen everyday. I pulled out a long sleeved black shirt with sunflowers on it. I put on some jean short overalls and some black socks. I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Liam was sitting at the table drinking his tea and reading a book. He looked up from his book and sent me a soft smile.

"Morning Noelle"

"Morning liam!" I smiled grabbing the milk gallon from the fridge and a bowl from the pantry. The cereal was on top of the fridge. Making a bowl of cereal is a lot tougher than I thought in this household. Soft chuckles came from behind me and I turned around to see Harry and Niall in their boxers laughing at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" Niall smiled.

"What's so funny?" 

"What's so funny is that you can't reach the cereal on top of the refrigerator and all you do is stare up at it like it was going to magically float down to you" Harry chuckled. 

"Shut up styles and get me my cereal please?"

"No since you told me to shut up" he smirked his obnoxious smirk. I quickly turned to look and Niall and tried to put on my best pouting face.

"No, Niall she's going to trick you! Stay with me lad! I can't lose you!" Harry chuckled attempting to pull Niall back but failed seeming as Niall reached up and grabbed the cereal like it was nothing. He smiled and handed me the box of coco pops.

"Here you go!" he smiled. 

"Thank you!" I reached up on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I poured the cereal and milk into my bowl and munched away until I heard Harry and Liam burst into laughter.

"What? Is there something on my butt?" I asked turning around to see if I had anything stuck to me.

"No, you don't. It was nothing" Liam said smiling.

"Okey? You guys are acting weird so I'm taking this to the living room." I said grabbing my bowl an heading into the living room. As I walked in and sat down criss crossed on the couch Louis comes down the stairs with a grumpy Zayn behind.

"Morning!" I smiled finishing off my cereal. 

"Morning love!" Louis waved happily.

"Morning" Zayn mumbled wiping his eyes.

"What's with him?" I asked drinking my milk and setting the bowl on top of the coffee table.

"He's not a morning person" Louis chuckled while Zayn sat down on the couch next to me.

"Aw you poor poor thing. Does someone need a cuddle?" I asked. Zayn nodded and layed down on the couch next to me.

"Anyways, you excited for the big day?" Louis asks cheerfully.

"Yea! I've never been so excited in my entire life" I smiled thinking about how great touring was going to be.

"Just hang on tight because its a rollercoaster from here on out" Zayn mumbled. 

Louis went into the kitchen for some breakfast while I watched some television. After about half an hour we left for tour rehearsals at Wembley stadium. We arrived at the back of the arena and there was people waiting in line already.