Chapter 8

Noelle's POV

"Louis I swear if you don't stop trying to trip me I'm gonna sit on you!" I shouted at Louis. I was trying to beat Niall at just dance and I was currently losing due to Louis who kept sticking his feet out to trip me.

"Oh I'm so scared" he teased back.

It's been a week since I graduated. I've been hanging out with the boys a lot more often and let me tell you it has been crazy. We made all the tour arrangements with spencer and we leave for England tomorrow night. Were not touring quite yet but we have to go ti the studio, work on some vocals and then we go on tour. The guys of five seconds of summer were already there since they're the opening act. I had to quit my job and the staff threw me a going away party. I'm going to miss them. But I'm really going to miss my family and Roxy. I'm trying not to think about it because if I do, I might get upset and now's not the time to be upset.

We were currently in the boys hotel room. Liam was talking on the phone with his girlfriend, Zayn was taking a nap, harry was finishing packing his suitcase and I was playing just dance with niall whilst louis annoys us.

"I won and you lost!" niall chanted.

"That's only because Louis kept trying to trip me! That's not fair horan!" I pouted.

"One more round?" he winked.

"Hell yea!" I smirked.

"That sounded dirty" Louis chuckled to himself.

"Shut the fuck up lou" I laughed.

"Oi language! Swearing isn't attractive" Louis pretended to scold me.

"I'm not even attractive so fuck off" I laughed trying to dance to "moves like jagger" with Niall.

"Who's not attractive?" Harry asked walking into the room.

"Noelle" Louis chuckled. I gave him the finger while Niall did his dance solo.

"Of course she's attractive Louis what's wrong with you. Remember the waiter who was hitting on Noelle when we went to Applebees?" Harry laughed.

"Ugh I knew he was acting strange. That guy gave me the creeps" I shuddered.

"It was funny though! He seemed so desperate and Noelle wasn't even paying attention to him." Louis laughed along with Harry.

I shook my head at the two of them and concentrated on beating Niall. I only had one more star left and I would beat Niall. I did the last finishing move and won.

"Hah! In your face!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"No fair" Niall pouted.

"Don't be a baby" I chuckled pinching his cheek and handing louis the remote and going to sit with Harry on the couch.

As we watched them dance battle my phone rang from across the room. My green day ringtone assigned for my brother could be heard all throughout the hotel room.

"Hello?"

"Noelle!" he screamed from the other end.

"Josh!" I screamed back.

"Are you busy lil sis?" he asked.

"Nope, not at all, why?"

"Me and jazz want to take you and the boys out for lunch today before you leave tomorrow night"

"Where at?" I asked.

"Red robin?" he suggested.

"Sounds good. I'll let them know"