Eight

You read to feel, to get lost in a world that isn't your own. I hope you feel that in my stories. An escape, a way of living through something and someone else.
L x

Isobel PoV

As the time passes, minute by minute, I feel more nervous.

Am I seriously gonna kiss Ryder? In front of a room of horny, hormonal girls, who all will do anything to get in his pants.

Yep. Seems like I am?

I leave my lesson and head to lunch, Sarah appears at my elbow smiling widely.

"So this is actually happening?" She giggles and I roll my eyes.

I get it, she fancies Will. Has imagined kissing him for God knows how long. However, ergh, that's my brother.

"So, two guys hit on me in French, that's not happened before?" I tell her to change the subject.

"Huh." Sarah seems deep in thought.

Any boy who tries to get close, usually gets warned off by Ryder & Will. I'm grateful to be honest, I don't want to date.

My focus is getting my medical degree, a good university after my A levels. Good grades. Make my mum proud.

Not wasting time with dates and romance. I want romance? I read a book. Plain and simple.

I hear Danielles annoying voice come from someone's phone.

Sarah pulls out her phone and shows me a notification saying she's now live of instagram.

I groan loudly.

"I wondered how they'd do it with all the girls outside of school interested." We hear a girl say loudly next to us.

The two of us look at each other and head into the ladies.

Fortunately someone else is playing it, loud enough to hear. I head in a cubicle to listen in peace.

"...Therefor the girls who the boys choose to kiss will have to be recorded. This way it's fair for all the girls who have participated who aren't at school, or if it's out of school then who aren't there to witness it when it happens."

Jesus, my Lord, oh God. Obviously it's gonna be videoed.

I will be on video kissing Ryder for all the students, and who the hell knows else to see!

I pull out my phone and message Ryder

"So it's gotta he videoed now??"

I sound moody? I am.

"Sorry Bella, I promise I'll try make it painless for you."

I huff loudly. Let's get this done with.

****

I walk into the canteen, Sarah and I look around at the busy room, much more full than usual.

We don't see the boys so we head to get food, like a normal Friday.

".....so if it's Danielle, I'm gonna be well pissed cos she blatantly set it all up." we hear a girl say and me and Sarah try bite back out laughs.

***

We sit down at our usual table and I spot Ryder enter with two girls trying to talk to him.

Y'know, credit where credits due, he isn't looking too pissed off, he's still trying to be a good guy... though it's clear he isn't interested in this poor girls.