Nine

Ryder PoV

She kisses me back softly, hesitantly.

I feel her pull my body closer.

I can't believe this is finally happening.

My Bella. Finally kissing me.

I wish we wasn't in front of so many people, I wish I had the balls to tell her how I feel sooner.

Since she agreed to this kiss it's all I've been thinking about. She is all I can think about at the best of times.

She's just perfect.

I decided today would be the day I tell her. The day I admit I like her.

I know I more then like her, for what feels like the longest time I've known my feelings for Izzy.

Her crazy ways, her cute laugh, her quick humour. Her no nonsense & banter.

When I hear someone clear their throat I decide I probably should stop kissing her before I embarrass her further.

She doesn't seem to mind, hell I certainly don't.

She stops kissing me. So I peck her lips softly, then I kiss her nose, then lean my forehead against hers.

I realise I'm still holding her face, my big hands, holding the most beautiful girl.

I hear 'awww' from girls in the crowds.

She looks to me and I can't help but smile widely.

Then, someone asks me why her?

I don't even think about it

"It's always been Isobel Spice." I tell her and she looks wide eyed in shock then her face softens... only to sober up.

"So you won the bet Izzy?" A girl says in an annoyed tone and I let my hands fall, realising she doesn't look comfortable with me holding her like I am.

I let my hands fall and I see she's still holding my hoodie.

It makes my tummy somersault.

I know she likes this hoodie, that's why I always wear it.

Actually, I brought it because of a comment she made about guys in pink...

"Yup," she mutters rolling her lips in her mouth.

I wonder can she still feel my lips like I can feel hers? My mouth tingles... I'm sure it's not all the mints I ate. It's Isobel.

She peaks back at me then look about at the dissolving crowd.

"Gimmy your bank details, I'll send it over." Danielle mutters, I haven't looked from Bella.

I feel her grip on me loosen and she pushes her hair back with her hand.

"Uh, ok..." she mutters awkwardly.

I sense Danielles gone from next to me.

"Was it that bad?" I smirk and she wrinkles her nose at me.

It's gets me every damn time, it's so cute.

"You think I was bad?" She asks in a small voice.

"What? No! God no!" I laugh pulling her in for a hug.

I surprise myself as much as her, as she eventually wraps her arms around me too.

I see people are still watching.

"Alright Ry?" Will asks from behind Izzy and I see Sarah is still blushing next to him.

I nod happily.

Izzy pushes herself off me and I loosen my grip on her. Not that I want to.

"Are you free tonight Bella?" My cheeks hurt. I'm non stop smiling.

"Uh... yeh?"

"Iz I'm gonna stay over your place ok?" Sarah says and Izzy turns to face her.

"We decided it might be good to hang out, y'know after our dates tonight? Maybe movie night?" Will has an smirk.

Somethings going on behind his plan?

Shit. That usually makes things awkward. Whenever Sarah has stayed over in the past, she has to come up with a lie to lock herself in her bedroom, so I can come over.

It's the only way she gets sleep. If I'm near.

I'm sure she must feel something for me, she can't sleep without me? That's at least gotta count for something right?

****

Isobel PoV

I'm in a daze.

I... don't know what to think, how to feel, how to react....

I just won like, a thousand pounds.

Ryder just kissed me... it didn't feel like I would imaging kissing my brother would feel like... it was actually really nice.

He told me he wanted to kiss me for a long time... was it just for show?

If he meant it, am I reading into it meaning more than just a kiss?

When he said it's always been me, did he mean just for the bet? Surely....

When Sarah says she's staying over, I feel annoyed, then, kind of relieved?

It's strange. I always want to sleep cuddled up to Ryder, it's the best sleep I get, however.... I feel like it could be awkward now.

I wonder if this 'date' will add to it or make it better?

____________

I added loads to it then didn't save it. This is a cute show of innocence, I didn't want to lose it. Hope you like it.

L x