Six

FTR?

Rereader?

What do you make of this story so far?
Please, let me know.
Lots more to come...
L x

Isobel PoV

The school is in a frenzy about this damn bet. Will is clearly loving it.

"Well ladies, I'm not sure who I'd kiss first, maybe you should tell me why I should kiss you?" He turns on the charm to a group of giggling, swooning girls. Idiots.

Me and Sarah laugh loudly and I hear her sigh as we watch my knob head brother oggling the girls who are throwing themselves at him in the canteen as he sits on a table.

"Salve Bella signora," Ryders deep whisper behind me, I feel my hair move.

"Hey." I greet, turning to watch him sit down next to me.

"How's your day go...ing," he slows talking as a group of younger girls come over to the table.

"This happening much?" I'm amused at his sudden awkwardness, I can't lie.

"Yeh.. too much." He groans quietly

"Hey Ryder." Danielle sits on the other side of him and I see him close his eyes as of collecting his patience.

"Hello Danielle," he say monotone.

"Isobel's already told me she doesn't want in on your bet, she knows you see her as I little sister." she scrunches her nose like I'm grim. The feeling of dislike is mutual love.

"Oh really Iz?" He looks me over, smirking, and I smirk back to him.

"Actually... I think I'll take a slice of the action Danielle." I tell her happily and she frowns then smiles widely.

"Sure thing. I'd love to take your money," she says sweetly and me and Ryder smile at each other.

"You two aren't rigging me are you?" Her eyes narrow at us and I laugh loudly.
This girl is so thick how did she catch on so quick to us?

"Nah, I have an idea though." Ryder stands up, then steps up onto the table above me.

What is he doing? I feel panic.
I know I'm not gonna like this.

"Hey beautiful girls." He says loudly.

The room goes quiet. I see Danielle is videoing.

Erghhhhh.

"So, in light of this.... bet... of whoever I kiss first wins?"

He's loving this attention, his big wide smile with perfect teeth being shown around the room, I look, everyone is watching him. Staff included. Barely anyone's talking.

God, I can't believe this idiot.

"So what about making it more interesting. Any of you ladies can enter? I don't care who you are, I'm sure I'd love to kiss you. Also, why not give you a few hours of my time, right? I'd love to wine and dine whoever wins this bet. Therefor, the winner also gets to go on a date with me, my treat to a beautiful romantic evening with yours truly. Sound good? Great. Enjoy your lunch! Ciao." He smiles one last time and jumps down.

He moves straight to me, seeing my pissed off face. His smile falls slightly.

If looks could kill... this boy be long gone.

I cannot believe he's just done this!
I agreed to kiss him! Not go on a date too?!

"That's such a good idea babe!" Danielle rushes to him and tries to hug him, he turns so it's side on.