Twenty one.

More? Ok! Vote & comment...

Sarah PoV

Will leads me to his bedroom, walking behind me, hands on my hips, his mouth kissing my neck.

I lean my head to the side to give him better access, my eyes closing slightly.

I push open his bedroom door and turn to face him. His mouth instantly finds mine.

He keeps walking us into the room, walking me backwards, his arm moves off me to close the door. Then he leads us to the bed with his arms around me firmly.

I'm just putty in his hands, I'm going wherever he wants. I love it.

"Mmm... Will..." I pull my mouth back slightly as he lifts my hips to place me on his bed.

"Hm?" He asks kissing down my neck and over my cleavage.

He's kneeling between my legs, it's happening rather fast.

We've had sex twice. Both times it's been quite heated.. I enjoyed it, oh wow trust me I enjoyed it, but I do feel he's not into me like I'm into him?

Physically yes, but maybe not in the other ways, the ways that I am.

He pulls his top off and I can't help but touch his chest.

He's so muscly and sexy...

"Sarah..." he murmurs as he runs his hands up my thighs, still sitting up.

"Hm?" I ask looking up to meet his eyes.

"I like you... quite a bit y'know," he smirks but I can tell it's not a player smirk. He seems to be too vulnerable right now, like it's a mask he's been hiding behind.

"Good, because I like you quite a bit too Spice." I tell him gently. Biting my smile back to hide how happy his confession makes me.

His smile widens and he moves himself back down to meet my lips with his.

He lowers his body down, his weight on his arms either side of me.

"I'm sorry I've been rushing, that we've been rushing... I don't mean to-" he looks guilty and worried?

"It's ok," I want to comfort him but I don't know why I interrupted him!

"It's not... your virginity isn't something to be rushed... I'm sorry," he tells me playing with a strand of my hair.

"I'm not." I whisper and he looks back up from my hair to my eyes.

I can see the relief in his features growing.

"Now... are you gonna rush again? Or shall we take our time... this time?" I tease, running my finger along his waistband along the back of his hips. Hinting what I want.

It's clear what I want.

I have no clue where this confidence is coming from. Little virgin me, coming onto sex god Will Spice.. MY BOYFRIEND.

So much change in such little time, but I couldn't be happier about it.

*****

Ryder PoV

Sunday morning, usually a morning of hanging out with the lad before football practice. The chat usually starts and end about girls. It is a all male adolescent group, what else would you expect?

This Sunday has gone differently so far. Having a lazy morning cuddling and kissing my Bella in bed, (the best start of any morning- always).

Miranda, Isobel & Wills mum, leaves for work, we all say goodbye, she reckons she'll be home next weekend, and tells me to arrange family dinner with my parents. The idea gives me so many strong, happy emotions.