Thirteen

Keep voting, keep commenting, keep me wanting to get this book back on here... I don't wanna be wasting my time.... you want this, right?

L x

We're lying on my bed, his hand on my hip, his body leaning over me, his hot clever mouth on mine.

He's making me feel things. With one of my hands pulling him close by the hoodie on his chest. The other hand on his back.

Our mouths kiss hungrily.

I don't know much.
I don't know how this will go for us.

I know we'll never be able to lie in this bed like we used to. I know I'll not be able to look at Ry's amazing face the same.

Those perfect green eyes, that perfect jawline.

His mouth moves back from mine and he's smiling down at me, stroking my hair from my face

"Essere Mia Bella..." he says to me and I frown at him, reaching my hand up from his shoulder, stroking a fingertip around the shell of his ear.

"What does that mean?" I whisper.

"Be mine Bella. Please?" He keeps stroking my hair back from my face and smiling down at me.

"Why me Ry?" I don't even wanna ask, It just slips out.

"Bella.. please.. it's obvious... it's you, always you."

I'm lost for words, my mind racing-

The front door bangs open. Shit!

Ryder rolls off me reluctantly and I sit up.

"Are you home Iz?" Will shouts and Ry stand up and heads to the window.

"I'll walk around, see you in a minute beautiful." One perfect sexy wink then he leaves out my window.

Just like he has every day for years.

***

I leave my bedroom, smoothing down my hair rapidly, and see Will and Sarah laughing in the kitchen.

"Hey guys! Good night?" I ask with a smile.

"Hey! Yeh, where's Ry?" Will asks with a big smile.

"Uh..." I start searching for an answer when the door goes.

"Hey guys, sup?" Ryder walks in all sexy, his low riding jeans, that cute pink hoodie. His cheeks a little blush as his eyes meet mine.

I lick my lips and.. oh he doesn't miss it.

"So we went to Kellie's and then a lovely beach walk, it was perfect!" Sarah tells us in a happy rush of words.

I look the two of them over. Wills looking at her funny, like he's seeing her now.

She's smiling widely, blushing.

Oh shit... my girls got the feels.

I can't help but wonder.. Is that how I look at Ryder?

****

"Wanna watch a film guys?" Will asks and I shrug and head to the sofas.

"I'm pretty tired guys, I think I'll head home, got a big date tomorrow," he smiles and I nod discreetly, knowingly.

"Ahh you two! Hope you have as much fun as us!" Sarah smiles very happily from the sofa next to Will who's smirking down at her.

"Night Ryder, hope your ready to make serious plans for tomorrow." I smirk and he winks to me, then turns to the others.