Getting Situated

Hood: Remind me about what needs to happen again?

Bismarck: First, you'll go to your office and start working at anytime today, you're probably gonna be visited by the other girls, so get friendly with them

Hood: Alright then

The two sat in silence, Bismarck was sat next to Hood, while the others were sat in the seats across from them, save for Graf Spee, who sat next to Hood.

Hood: I can't believe I'm actually doing this, I was prepared too, but pulling it off is another story

She looked down at herself

Hood: At least the uniform is comfortable

After about 20 minutes of travel, they arrived at a large gate, no doubt the naval base

After about 20 minutes of travel, they arrived at a large gate, no doubt the naval base. The car eased up as the driver slowed down at the gate.

Guard: Do you have authorization?

The driver pointed behind him, where Bismarck was seated and visible.

Guard: Lord Bismarck! Go right ahead!

He opened the gate and allowed the group inside. Hood looked around in complete awe, the base was incredibly beautiful. Even better, the place itself was like a small city meant for the shipgirls.

Hood: Wow...

Bismarck: Beautiful, isn't it?

Hood looked over to Bismarck, the light coming through the window framing Bismarck perfectly.

Hood: It is, it really is

She looked back outside, but stole glances at Bismarck every now and then.

Hood: She looks like an angel

The car came to a stop, to which Bismarck and the others opened their doors and exited the car, Hood followed behind Bismarck.

Bismarck: Welcome to the base Kommandant Gaje

She looked around, taking in the scenery, before her gaze stopped on a building that seemed far more important than the rest.

Hood: Is this the office?

Bismarck: Indeed it is, you're all dismissed

The other girls saluted and left to do their own things, leaving Bismarck and Hood alone once more.

Bismarck: Now then, follow me

Bismarck lead the way through the building, stopping in front of a more immaculate door,
Seemingly carved from pure marble.

They walked inside, showing the beautiful office room. The velvet red carpet matched with the darkened wood of the desk present in the room, on the side is a bookshelf where several folders and books sat. General decorations were placed around the room as well.