An Unsightly Beast

VWOOM

Observer Alpha stepped out of the portal first, carrying a small cap in her left hand that belonged to Hood, specifically being her Officer's hat. Behind her, Infiltrator came through, taking a deep breath as the air of the Siren World filled her lungs again.

Infiltrator: Hmph, this place hasn't changed much since three years ago

Alpha: We kept it so, as we wanted it to be nice and cozy for when your mission was complete. Your room has been kept tidy and clean, so feel free to rest for now until you get use to your old memories again

Infiltrator walked past Alpha, brushing her hand over the countertop loaded with chemicals and formulas that would be far to complicated for modern sciences back on Earth. Thanks to her understanding of both now, she can realize the strict differences between each types of sciences, as well as ways to improve both.

Infiltrator: Say, Alpha? Why don't you try one of the Earth methods of mixing?

Alpha: In what form?

Infiltrator: Try...a closed environment that has little atmosphere. See what happens and we might get through another breakthrough

Alpha: Hmm...I may as well try. I'll get Tester Beta on it with me, she loves these things

Infiltrator: It's in her name, of course she loves them

With that, she departed from Alpha, walking the halls she hasn't touched for three years, remembering each and every part of it. The decor was still as bland as ever...hmph, it seems Hood's tastes in design are more than skin deep.

At least the Battlecruiser was fairly quiet when they extracted her from her wreck...then she got loud and rowdy once she was put into her. She quieted her down of course, but she's still there nagging away in her mind now that she's awake again.

?: Hood? Wait a minute...Infiltrator! You're back!

She felt a weight latch onto her back, and by the cheeriness of the voice, she knew it could only be one person.

Infiltrator: Hello Purifier. It's been quite a while since we talked

Purifier: Hell yeah it has! How were your years as Hood?

Infiltrator: Quiet, sometimes nice and adventurous but mostly very peaceful

Purifier: Eew, peacefulness...

Infiltrator: That's the insane fish lips I know

Purifier: First day back and already with that nickname? Alright, two can play at that game twinkle toes!

She put Infiltrator into a chokehold, but it wasn't rough and more of play fighting type of hold. Purifier knew her limits, and if she deciding to put her strength into it she might seriously harm Infiltrator.

Infiltrator started to laugh a bit as Purifier played around and tried to give her a noogie, but she was tossed off as Infiltrator pried her arm off and dropped her to the ground.

Infiltrator: Okay! We can continue messing around some other time, I'm gonna head to my quarters and relax got it?

Purifier: Aww, okay...

Infiltrator: Cheer up, I won't be gone long. Maybe we can go out on a mission later hm?

Purifier: Hell yeah! We always make the best team!

Purifier jumped back to her feet and gave her a hug, which she returned with a smile of her own.

Purifier: Be seeing you soon then Infiltrator, that fight'll be just you and me right?