Y/n's POV

I woke up in Loki's bed, but this time I remember falling asleep there. It was very kind of him to let me sleep in his bed... twice and he tried to calm me, maybe he wasn't so bad after all,
not so bad? Really he is one of them, he will betray you, also he IS the god of mischief and lies. Put aside yesterday's "cold accident"
That was a thing I could worry about, what is he? Of course he wouldn't tell me, so I guess I could live with that question.

I got up to see Loki in a chair as always reading his book,
"Good morning" I said avoiding eye contact
"Good morning" he did the same, you could feel the awkwardness growing in the room.
I stretched a bit and ate my breakfast.

After a while I got bored again.I missed my home there I never got bored, I could draw, sing dance, I even had my own little library... wait, what if... I could ask him to read one of his books... nahh he wouldn't let me.

"You know... you can ask me if you want" I turned to see him smirking at his book, that dork was reading my mind again, I really have to learn how to shut my mind to him, however I knew he was just messing around and I tried to hold myself from smiling too.

"Sooo do you have any suggestions, or you only read minds?" I raised an eyebrow proud of my comeback

"Ha very funny" his face turned to me as his grin turned in ironic smirk matched with his sarcasm again "take whatever you like, just... don't burn it" as his smile grew and his eyes filled more and more with mischief, I rolled my eyes at him and went to pick a book from his library.

I studied carefully all of the titles searching for something interesting, but the weird thing was that I really was expecting something boring like... strategy rules, or a how to fight better book, even something about potions... I never thought of him as a romantic, classical, fantasy or poetry guy, and god that man loves poetry.

Something drew my attention "Tales from all around the Nine Realms" my mother used to read me that when I was little. I smiled at the memory of me sneaking in my parents bedroom to wake them up and convince them to read me a story of this book.

I took the book and sat down at my spot to read it. I read about the adventures of Odin in the realms, the magical stories in all of them, and the peace we made with other people.
I read all about the Norns, the royal family and the mortals who admired the golden city of Asgard.

I also read about the battles against our enemies like the dark elves, or the frost giants and- wait... I paused for a minute,

the frost giants?... something sounded very familiar, I turned the book to the chapter 12 "The kingdom of Jotunheim" Jotunheim, the cold and dark realm of the frost giants. Under that there was a map that showed its place in the Yggdrasil.
Right below was a drawing of a frost giant, cold hearted creatures with, blue skin with lighter patterns and red blood eyes... under the drawing a warning
THEIR TOUCH CAUSES FROSTBITE

Loki... that was it Loki is a frost giant, that's why he was blue and cold... he was Jotun.

"You're a frost giant" he turned wide eyed at me, looked at the book and then back at me less surprised
"Well good job, I didn't know you where that smart to connect the dots" I rolled my eyes at him as he studied the book from his place "Does it write that they are cold hearted bastards?" he was calm.

"And when exactly did you planned to tell me?" I knew he would never tell me and I was mad about it
"I don't see how that is any of your business"

"Well I think that..." I raised the hand that he burned "...is my business"
He turned to look at me "That, was an accident and now that you know you will stay away from me. Do what the book says and don't touch the monster" his face full of irony but his voice hide some sadness in it