Y/n's POV

I remember the fall
I remember my transformation
I remember Loki yelling, chasing the shooter like a maniac, but then everything went black.

We played in the sky, happy again knowing we would make it no matter what. But all of it crashed down to pieces, it's like we weren't allowed to be happy for even a minute, I was furious, it wasn't fair...

The oxygen was sucked out of my lungs and I couldn't utter a word, my thoughts were black, my head was numb and everything hurt.

I groaned, because I couldn't scream from the pain, even if I could think, my screams would have muted the sound of my brain.

I felt exhausted, drained not only physically but my powers were sucked off of me at least that's how it felt, I felt already dead, I couldn't even think of Loki or my parents, anything that would help me get stronger was gone.
At this point I was sure that I would rather feel pain than nothing at all, it was unbearably quiet it scared me, I was numb.

My senses came back at some point I could feel the pain again. It got worse by the time.

I opened my eyes, I saw the face of a woman and a bright light blinding me, I groaned.

"Where am I? Where is Loki?" I tried to get up but the pain stabbed me in the stomach and I stopped breathing "ahhgg"

"Stay in bed!" The woman ordered
"Where is he? Who are you?" I growled trying to form an ice blade in my hand
"Easy! He is fine, don't talk" she made me drink some kind of potion that smelled like mud

My vision was still blurry, I raised my hands to see if they were still black, but they seemed fine, just felt colder

"You're lucky you still have them, we got scared you might lose them" who is we? I wanted to thank her but I had still many questions.

"Are you the leader here?"
"No but you can talk to her if you want"

After a couple of minutes she came back with a tall woman with red eyes glowing out of her dark skin and Rasta, she wore a leather armor and patterns were drawn on her face.