Y/n's POV

"Good morning" I heard a voice coming with a vibrate from the broad sexy torso I was hugging
"Mhmmph" I wasn't exactly an early bird and I really liked my pillow at the moment

"Come on princess we have to go" oh gooood his voice
"Yeah mhmm coming" I'm sure I heard him sigh so I hugged him even tighter

A moment later he wasn't moving at all maybe he fell asleep again... good

Or maybe not cause the next thing I knew was Loki tickling me and me laughing my heart out, he was chuckling and we ended up rolling in the grass giggling like little children.

"Alright alright I'm awake" I managed to say laughing so he stopped and looked at me smiling widely in mischief.

Looking down at me I noticed how his whole face glowed from joy. I don't remember feeling that happy since they took my parents, I almost forgot how it was, feeling your stomach hurting from laughter, rolling with someone in an open field.

The smell of the fresh grass wasn't the same when you had someone to share it, and at this point the only one I wanted to share it with was Loki...

I tried to hide a smirk and then pecked his cheek quickly and got up slipping under him, leaving him questioning

"Come on we have to go" I gave him a small glance and saw him sigh smiling and shaking his head in defeat.

How could anyone think he is a monster...

༺᯽༻

Loki's POV

We past the forest successfully and now we were on the snowy hill right beside the mountain, I didn't like the snow, it was cold and so cruel but somehow it felt like familiar to me...

After that long walk that we had getting here we both needed some rest, we found a cave and decided to stay in there, it was the perfect spot, no one could found us here.

"Everything clear" she announced flying in through the opening of the cave
"Great, would you mind?"

She raised an eyebrow at me and looked at the fire, obviously I could light it up but I knew how much she loved it and how she always wanted to help,

She spat a spark and the cave filled with light as from the wood burst a flame

I laughed and turned around so she could transform, her expression showed me that she didn't liked me seeing her doing this, it seemed extremely painful, and the last thing her mind wanted me to see her was as a helpless little girl, although I didn't saw her that way

I took a small glance over my shoulder, her back still had a huge scar on it, at this point I knew for a fact that she was very good at hiding her pain

"It's ok... you can turn"
I turned to see her blushing, or was it the fire? I couldn't be sure

Suddenly the cave started moving, we both looked each other horrified, oh cmon can't I rest for a minute?

She ran towards me and I made a protective shield around us, with my other hand holding her back tight on me, she winced in pain and I quickly moved my hand up behind her neck.

"sorry" I whispered
"It's fine, what's happening?"
"Snowdrift I assume"

After a bit and when the quake had stopped, she cocked her head up to see, she ran towards the opening that was now covered with snow

"No, no no no no no!" She was so upset she started crying

Her fists started hitting the ice wall, I only have seen her like this in the cage, she really needed her freedom.

But she was strong and she could cause another earthquake if she wouldn't stop

I ran and got in the middle of her and the wall while wrapping my arms around her, she continued crying and hit me instead for a couple of times. But she gave up and left all her weigh on me until we both sat down with her crying in my arms and whispering...

"Not again, we were so close"

"Hey it's alright" I held her face in my hands and whipped her tears

"We are gonna get through this, we're gonna find a way out of here. I promise" she stared deep in my eyes like a little kid waiting for a glimpse of hope.

I couldn't help but get lost in hers too...

They were shining, with the fire's light adding some red and gold in the dark brown of hers. I wanted to know more about those eyes, I wanted to see them everyday when I wake up and every night in my dreams, I want them to only look my eyes and be always accompanied with that bright smile of hers. I couldn't see them water, no, no those eyes shouldn't be sad. I won't let it happen, never. Suddenly I realized how much I liked protecting her, it made me feel better about myself too.

I still had a hand under her chin,

I tried to read her mind but the only thought there, was mine.
Or perhaps...
We thought of the same thing.... would it be a risk? Maybe but it was worth it... I went for it either way

I kissed her.

She did the same.

Those lips of hers, those lips that everyday I wondered how it would be like to touch them, to taste them. They were even better, leaving me speechless, taking my breath away and yet... giving me life.

Her lips tasted like ambrosia, setting me on fire. Every and each part of my body electrified.

It was so delicate, I was afraid if I tried to do something more it would brake in a feast filled with passion and lust.

Nothing mattered, it was me, her and only her.

All that feeling made me greedy, filled me with gluttony... I wanted more... I needed more

Just in time she bit lightly my lip offering me permission to slip my tongue in.

She melted into my arms, like the earth couldn't hold her anymore.

I explored every inch of her and she combed my hair with her delicate fingers, hugging me like she needed me, that wasn't just lust...

We broke it to take a breath and I opened my eyes, as if I just saw a dream, no that wasn't a kiss that was a reason to live, a fairytale that could make the evilest monster fall asleep.

Moments later she opened her eyelids presenting her eyes to me.

She huffed lightly making me go crazy, was it a single thing about her that couldn't make me go crazy? I wanted to know, I needed to find it.

"So you like protecting me?" She purred cocking an eyebrow sarcastically between all her huffs, making me chuckle, and making my cheeks heat, until today I haven't met anyone who could make me blush.

I looked at her smiling
"Perhaps you should ask my broad, sexy torso" that smile of hers turned into a shameful smirk, but she couldn't hide the laughter in her eyes

"Shut up and kiss me" she giggled

and so I did.