Chapter 3

(btw y/n is based of a girl)

Cordelia's POV:

There was barely any conversation on the way to her house, but it was a comfortable silence as the radio changed songs over. The only words said was where y/n was directing me, we came across a small town, quite peaceful and small. Lines of houses scattered everywhere, we took every turning possible until we got to her house. The car pulled into the drive and we sat for a moment. "Right, let's get some stuff" I explained while turning off the ignition of the car, causing the radio to suddenly cut. Y/n's face looked slightly nervous, however she soon brushed it off by getting out of the car and making her way to the front door. The house was quite boring to look at, just plain bricks, plain roof tilling, a white door with blurred out windows and windows looking into the home. She laid a couple of harsh knocks at the door before stepping back a little. Her hands went back to fiddling with her coat zipper, a habit I have already picked up of hers. The door opened, to reveal her mother. Slight sweat on her forehead, causing some hairs to stick there and her face a slight shade of lipstick red. "I'm, I've come to get my things" y/n said quietly breaking the silence. Her mother stood there for a second, the tension was as thick as fog. "Okay but I want you to sort yourself out before seeing me again" her mother huffed sternly whilst wiping her forehead with her hand. "And you are?" she questioned me. Y/n quickly ushered us through the door, "I'm Cordelia Goode. The headmistress and supreme of Miss Rochabiux's Academy for Witches" I smiled whilst passing her at the door. A scoff and slight giggle came out of her mother "Witches aren't real" she stated. With the flick of my hand I caused her mother to start levitating and I smiled back "Are they not?". I then let her go, causing her to land back onto the floor.

Y/n pulled me up the stairs that were directly facing the front door, we turned right at the top of the narrow stairs and down a short hall. She pushed open her door. "Well, this is my room. I'll grab some stuff, but make yourself comfy on the chair or bed or whatever. I can get you a drink or food if you want?" she asked. I politely declined and sat on the end of her bed. Her room was tiny, a box room. However, she had hundreds of photos covering the walls. It seemed she had more pictures than wall space, impossible but it looked that way. Her floor was slight grey wood, her bed was white wood framed and her walls were blue, well what was left of what you could see was blue. A pale pastel blue, like what you would see in a beach hut. Y/n hovered back and forth from her white wardrobe and chest of drawers. Flinging out clothes everywhere. She stuffed them into a couple of bags and then moved to her desk. She pulled out some books, pens, a laptop and grabbed her games console. Of course a games console would be one of her 'essentials'. She grabbed some blankets and also stuffed them into the last empty part of suitcase and huffed slightly. "Thank the lord, that's done." she mumbled. I chuckled slightly and helped her drag the heavy bags down the stairs and through the front door. "Have you got everything?" her mum called out. "Yep" y/n replied bluntly and slammed the front door shut abruptly. No loving words of goodbye, she just left. It reminded me of me and Fiona.

Y/n's POV:

I pulled the bags into the car with Cordelia. I was slightly sweating, not too much it was noticeable, but Cordelia still looked fresh and untouched from the physical activity. She looked like a godess, the last rays of the evening sun beaming across her perfect face. Her skin glowing, her plump lips looked more kissable than ever. Those eyes were like pools of chocolate, that I could happily drown in. I was probably staring for too long, so I put the last bag into the boot and made my way to the passenger seat. I sat down silently and watched in awe as Cordelia sat down next to me. She was stunning. "Let's go home" she giggled whilst turning on the ignition. The radio started up again and some rap started blaring out the speakers. She quickly turned the dial down, "Hmm that music fit the occasion" I laughed sarcastically causing her to smile. "Do you want some proper music?" I asked and she accepted. I pulled my phone out from my black puffy coats pocket, my fingers automatically putting me to spotify, as I plugged the end of her aux cord into my phone. "How about some stevie nicks?" I questioned. "Sure I don't really listen to music much, apart from the radio, maybe you should give me some artists to listen to". With those words I started to quietly play 'The Dealer'. Cordelia passed me her phone whilst driving slowly out of the driveway, "This is good music, send me a playlist or something" she asked and put her eyes back onto the road ahead. The familiar streets once again blurring into slight roads from earlier, that I wouldn't even recognise if I didn't know where we were going. I tapped away and put Cordelia's phone number into my phone, I then sent her some playlists. Purposefully most of them had Fleetwood Mac or ABBA in. I am a sucker for 70s and 80s music. The music got louder as the song went on and we both just listened without saying much.

The last rays of the evening sun now turning into pinky orange smears along the sky as we pulled up back outside the academy. A smile plastered my face, thinking about Cordelia. Cordelia noticed my smile and put her hand on mine "I think you're going to do so well here" she stated then got out from the car, making her way to the boot. I got myself out the car and looked as the sun was setting. The sky illuminated with pink and orange smears and stripes and the orange ball glowing making its way down.

// wow updating twice in the space of 24 hours lol! this chapter was dry whoops. it will get better though ;) any suggestions are welcome of what you want to see :) \\