Chapter 9

Y/n's POV:

I woke up laid next to Cordelia, her blonde locks sprawled out on the pillow messily. Her chest rising and falling rhythmically. Her skin fair and soft to touch. Her nose was so cute. Her cheekbones defined beautifully as if they were sculpted by angels, ancient greek gods and goddesses. Her eyebrows a shade of brown that matched her eyes, but at this moment her eyes were shut. My imagination would limit the thought of her mahogany eyes, her pupils always dilated slightly as she loved everything she saw. She was a woman of gratitude, appreciating every single feature of the earth without realising it. The way she appreciated everything made her seem calm, like the sea on a summer's evening. Her eyelashes evenly split around her fair eyelids. Her lips were plump, soft, a shade of pink only nature could create. My eyes scanned her whole body which was covered mostly by a thin blanket and a black silk nightgown, but I looked as if it was the first and last time of seeing it. Her skin glowed so beautifully, it was irresistible to not touch and stroke. My eyes slowly gazed further down to her arms and hands that were loosely but protectively hung around my torso, so gently made and so smooth.

After a while of me gazing at this magnificent beauty, her eyes fluttered open. Revealing her coffee brown orbs that stared at me lovingly, which then did snap me out of my daydream like state. "Mmm, I could get used to this" I giggled and placed a kiss upon her forehead. "Me too" she replied back slightly hoarsely. My eyes glanced to the open window revealing the blue sky scattered with clouds that looked like candy floss, with the sun beaming over the blades of vibrant green grass that covered the garden of the Coven. "What are we doing today?" I whispered to Delia. "A picnic with all the girls?" she replied back questionably. "Sure, whatever you want Dee" I whispered back and laid my head on her chest.

I told myself to not move fast, but I was falling harder and faster with every living moment. Each second going past, feeling like I'm going to lose her suddenly making me appreciate her more, like she does the world. We got up and I showered then made my way downstairs. Her hands moving along the counter whilst chopping up food and placing them into a picnic basket. "Can you get the girls please?" she suddenly asked. I ran up the stairs and knocked on everyone's doors. Each girl opening their door into the hallway, most of the girls looking up and ready but some sleepily. "We are going on a picnic today, so be ready within the hour" I told them and then made my way downstairs quickly. Delia moved around the kitchen gracefully and I watched at the doorframe. Her hands moving quick. "Can you help me with the food? ...Earth to y/n" she giggled whilst still moving around the kitchen with multiple items in her hands. "Yeah sorry" I answered scratching the back of my neck, something I did when I became nervous. I moved towards the sink, filling up a few bottles with water. Delia suddenly came behind me and pressed her whole front on my back reaching to grab some cutlery that was on the edge of the sink. Heat making its way to my face as she did so.

Cordelia's POV:

I purposefully made contact with y/n, causing her to become flustered again. You could tell she was a virgin from the way she became so nervous from the slightest touch, which made me smirk. After about 45 minutes of fooling around the kitchen, the girls finally started flooding downstairs, looking more presentable to what y/n had described when she called them out this morning. Madison and Queenie had multiple water guns in their hands as they filled them up in the sink. Coco stood there on her phone. Zoe and Mallory just stood there with a football between them and y/n had two books in her hands waiting smiling. I pulled the picnic basket off the counter and we made our way to the minibus. Y/n jumped in the passenger seat and the girls sprawled out in the back seats. I started driving.

Y/n's POV:

After about an hour of driving Cordelia finally pulled into a carpark, the floor was pebbles so they crunched under the car as we pulled into a spot. The girls excitedly ran out quickly and made their way to some grass overlooking a huge lake. I pulled some other items along with the books to where they stood and Cordelia followed behind with the basket. I threw down the blankets so everyone could sit. Cordelia adorably got out the food, looking so excited with it and accomplished. Her face lighting up as she watched the girls eat. After they had finished, the girls decided on going for a walk but Delia and I stayed put. She pulled out strawberries covered in chocolate and we ate them together. I laid my head on her lap and we both read our books while snacking on the food. Her left hand ever so often combing through my hair softly. In the distance I heard the girls coming back and so I sat up and read my book next to Delia, making sure they wouldn't notice a thing.

All of a sudden water started getting squirted at us by unsurprisingly Madison. The other girls somehow had guns too and were shooting the water at each other and giggling. Even Coco joined in, running about smiling. "Right, I'm gonna get you for that Maddie" I jumped up and ran to grab a water pistol too. "You better not Bitch" Madison stated and then I just squirted the water straight to her crotch, making it look like she had wet herself. She looked angry but it was worth it. I made my way back to Delia with a mischievous smirk on my face. "No, not me, come on y/n" she said sternly. "Oh whoops" I said as I squirted Delia in the chest causing her blouse to become see-through. I giggled and she pulled me down onto the blanket and she started tickling me. As soon as I was breathless she stopped and I straddled her waist and kissed her. It was automatic, I didn't even think about the girls as I was tonguing the supreme. Her hands settled on my waist as she pulled away and laid her forehead on mine. "I knew it, I knew you guys were a thing" Madison blurted out, causing all the girls to look over at us shocked. My cheeks became red and I snuggled my face into Cordelia's neck and hair embarrassed. Cordelia then said "Well, you guys told me to have some more fun and here I am having fun" she then giggled and the girls went back to their water fight. "I love you Delia" I mumbled into her neck. "Hmmm, what was that sweet girl?" she questioned already knowing the answer. "I love you, I know it's too quick to say but I do and I don't care who knows it." I replied whilst pulling away from the nook in her neck looking down at her see-through blouse. She pushed my head up under my chin with two fingers and looked me in the eyes. "I love you too sweetheart" she whispered. I hugged her tightly, still straddling her waist. A smile so big plastered on both of our faces causing pain to our cheeks but I was too happy to care.

// lol this took forever to write, i'm meant to be doing school work since my school work is late by 3 weeks but ohwell. enjoy, have a great day. suggestions are welcome \\